• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finger nail picaso

Ferret

Explorer
So, I was cutting my nails and messing with the clippings, and if I looked hard enough at some of the arangements, they looked like faces. So, assuming I wasn't going mad, I started to sketch a few of 'em.

Inspiration comes from the stangest places.

Attachments

• Face_1.jpg
    Face_1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Face_2.jpg
    Face_2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Face_3.jpg
    Face_3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Face_4.jpg
    Face_4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Face_5.jpg
    Face_5.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Cthulhu's Librarian said:
You're weird...
Which is always a good thing to be told as an artist! :D

Very...um...unique. At least you didn't use real fingernails and just sketched the shapes, instead. I can only vaguely see a face in the 3rd and 4th ones though.

Ferret

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Which is always a good thing to be told as an artist! :D

Very...um...unique. At least you didn't use real fingernails and just sketched the shapes, instead. I can only vaguely see a face in the 3rd and 4th ones though.

Thanks (both of you), The forth is the clearest I would say.

Thanks Bobitron!

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I've seen that done before, and I bet that some of our excellent mini painters could do a fine job of it because of their attention to tiny details.

notjer

First Post
Easy to see the faces...it is just like a poem... think weird and the text/poem u are writing will make a little sence to ure self and problably other too.

Remove ads