• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fire! (Dunamin judging)

DoublePayBack

First Post
Gallindan:

You notice tiny footprints crossing back and forth, accompanied by strange meandering tracks. Something odd has been nosing around here.

[sblock=OOC]
Please give me a Nature roll that won't affect the challenge to see if you can recognize the tracks.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Details]Nature check to see if Galinndan can recognize tracks (1d20+7=11) Ouch.... tough roll![/sblock]

Galinndan pauses for a brief moment when he spies the footprints. He is having trouble remembering where he had seen tracks like those in the past. Being extremely intrigued by the recently discovered trail Galinndan begins to cautiously follow the tracks.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The githyanki searches for flames on the squares ahead. When the mage finds a good spot, he releases his icy magic over it "Firas Magnamis, aurutass" he hisses the spell, calming down the flames as the temperature drops drastically.

OOC: Using a daily to mend the failure of group 1 since Callen has already won the last success of our challenge. Arcana: 20

elecgraystone

First Post
Tsiri tries to pull away from the crazed Gith but his strength proved too strong.
[sblock=Details] Strength roll = 1d20+2=8
[/sblock]
[sblock=OCC]As expected, my combat rolls suck! :p

So what now? The only way I have to get out of a hold is removing all the HP of the holder. If need be, I'll drag his body upstairs and someone could bandage/heal him. ;)[/sblock]

FishXXIII

First Post
As the elf tries to scurry away Goeth focuses his will. The runes on his implement flare with a dark purple energy and coalesce into a single dart that speeds out towards the looter. The warlock smiles as he watches his prey attempt to outrun his messenger.

[sblock=OCC]Eldritch Blast +3 CON (1d20+3=19)[/sblock]

Remove ads