• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fire! (Dunamin judging)

Xer0

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm fine with Goeth and Solon coming in from B5. Solon's armed, but not armored, so this'll be interesting. Let's hope the Tobari 1-2 punch will handle anything that comes our way. I'll poke Fish and see if he's good for it too. Oh and Initiative: 1d20 +6 = 11[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]LOL Pretty much what JoeNotCharles said. I'll be away for the weekend and most likely will not be able to check in very often. My plan is still the same. Beat up beetles in building before they know what hit them. :cool:[/sblock]​

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen moves into position behind Soldier ready to provide artillery support from just outside the double doors (R2).

[sblock=ooc]init: init (1d20+3=7)
Callen Stewart - Male Human Wizard 2
Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +18
Init: +1, Speed: 6, AP: 1, Second Wind: not used
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:16
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8
Burning Hands, Shield
Freezing Cloud, Healing Word, Gloves of Piercing[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC: you all had time to pick up any gear you had in the Hanged Man before coming out here (including putting armour on). If you were storing it somewhere else in the city, you're out of luck.

Xer0

First Post
OOC: you all had time to pick up any gear you had in the Hanged Man before coming out here (including putting armour on). If you were storing it somewhere else in the city, you're out of luck.

[sblock=OOC]Give that, I can just lose two off my previous init roll or roll a new roll. What's the call?[/sblock]

FishXXIII

First Post
Goeth begrudgingly continues to the stage with his little brother in tow. In frustration his knuckles whiten (relatively) as he tightens his grip on his rune-etched rod. "Guess we should start at the bottom of the food chain and work our way to the top?"

[sblock=OOC]Pretty much going to chew through Beetle 1 before moving up the ladder. Horrible, horrible Initiative roll may change that though. BBCode 1d20=5.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads