Fire Mountain Games - 5 years since funding - communication thread

Felkor

First Post
Just saw the thread. I am a backer of the Throne of Night as well at the $54 level. Really wish that something positive could be resolved from this....

kevin_video

Explorer
Just saw the thread. I am a backer of the Throne of Night as well at the $54 level. Really wish that something positive could be resolved from this....
I couldn't agree more. Even if Gary sold it to another company. We've seen that happen already with Gary, but he was contracted by another publisher when that happened. Him being on his own for this one, I doubt it'll happen. Everyone's against us, and that's beyond frustrating.

kevin_video

Explorer
I am a backer as well. Went all in in print with shipping for 200 US$ (plus Book 7 of Way of the Wicked)
Can't even imagine how much that must have been with conversion to your own currency. I know myself it'd have been another $66.

It's moments like this that I honestly wish someone would cut us a break and we'd finally be justly rewarded.

kevin_video

Explorer
Just came from Kickstarter and four of the 1111 comments were removed. Don't know which ones were taken down or who did it, but it's something I felt everyone should be made aware of.

Not a backer, but what a shame. Seemed like promising material; however, the neglect of Kickstarter seems to be the real problem here. He should be banned, plain and simple. It shouldn't be up to Reddit to create a list of suspicious Kickstarter people/projects. They should have it clearly stated. All that being said, Gary needs to step up, and not be forced to take accountability for his actions.

Remove ads