• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FL, Orlando : Gamer in Central Florida

Cougar

Felis Concolor
I am looking for a group in the Orlando or Central Florida area. I am 28 and have been gaming for 15 years. I am willing to travel to an established game. I can play any night but Saturday. I am interested in any and all systems and genres. I can DM, but would prefer to play. Email mtnlion30@hotmail.com if you have an opening.

Cougar

Felis Concolor
I am no longer looking for a group to join; thank you for all the invites. I am surprised at the number of gamers in central Florida, especially compared to my first search when I first moved here!

I am running a D&D game on Saturday nights after the holiday season and I am also involved in a Spycraft, another D&D game, AND possibly a Star Wars D20 in the near future. Anyone interested should email me at the above address.

lalato, please email me, although I am sure you have seen my posts saying as much in one of the other three I have going (sorry Mods).

Last edited:

Remove ads