• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FLGS in Denver/Fort Collins area

johnsemlak

First Post
I'm going to be visiting my sister in Fort Collins, Colorado next month. Can anyone advise me on some good game shops in either Fort Collins, Greeley, or the Denver area?

My interest would be mostly D&D related--D&D, D&D minis, D20, etc, Green Ronin, Kenzer, Mongoose, Necro, etc.

Thanks

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Attactix is my FLGS in SE Denver - lots of books and minis mostley reaper or warhammer - two gaming rooms, one of merchandise. There will be people hanging out here, its good for pick up card games at any time, RP or Warhammer (various) on the weekends.
it is at 15107 Hampden. (I-225 to Hampden, go east)

Black and Read is a used book and record store with an ginormous collecton of roleplaying books, current and used, at at least 20% off. No minatures at all but a great selection, going back to 1st ed. and including PS, DS, etc...
It is in NW denver 80th and Wadsworth. Many of he staff are gamers. While it has a bulitan board, there are no gaming spaces or tournaments.

these are the two that I use - also dont forget to enjoy the lovely mountains ;)

Edit: woza all the way from moscow. Black and Read is closer to Ft Collins and the 3rd party book selection is probably better.

Last edited:

Brad Hindman

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
Black and Read is a used book and record store with an ginormous collecton of roleplaying books, current and used, at at least 20% off. No minatures at all but a great selection, going back to 1st ed. and including PS, DS, etc...
It is in NW denver 80th and Wadsworth. Many of he staff are gamers. While it has a bulitan board, there are no gaming spaces or tournaments.

Black and Read does indeed have an enormous selection even if it is somewhat disorganized. There are also many smaller shops with slightly less selection much closer to Fort Collins than Denver. Stonebridge games (449 Main Street) in Longmont is just one example. Being a college town, Fort Collins has several gaming stores of its own. While I can't vouch for the quality (as I have never visited the store myself), I have at least heard about Marshak's House of Fantasy (256 Linden).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads