• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Food Cravings

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
The late night Denny's menu doesn't serve waffles. I didn't find this out until a minute or so later when I had my table and menu. :(
Well, that certainly stinks. Do you have an IHOP in your area? I'm pretty sure they serve the breakfast menu all day.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aeson said:
w1kbeefcake.jpg
Tewligan said:
There are some things that are just so wrong, and these 2 are definietely on the list.... :\

Tewligan

First Post
Reveille said:
There are some things that are just so wrong, and these 2 are definietely on the list.... :\
No, that's just REGULAR wrong. To get SO wrong, I'd have to turn off Google safe search, but I'm at work. :(

ssampier

First Post
I was driving about 3 hours home from a business trip. My mind drifted to chicken; fried, artery-clogging chicken.

Don't ask me why I thought of fried chicken, but I did. I picked up a bucket of the Colonel for dinner. Yum!

Wycen

Explorer
I had a craving for something recently but I can't remember what it was, just that I drove around for 30 minutes of my lunch trying to figure out how to get it.

But Bar-B-Que is something I get a craving for on occasion.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sigh...

I looooooove chocolate, but I'm mildly allergic to it- think Ex-Lax with a side order of headache and wheezing if I eat more than 1/4 of a candy bar or so.

Same goes for corn, my favorite veggie, which shows up in my native Creole cuisine (in cornmeal battered catfish, grits, etc.), and my beloved Mexican/Tex-Mex food (mole, corn chips, tortillas, etc.), and which is also used as a sweetener, thickener, and all purpose food additive.

I shouldn't eat either one at all, but I can't do without. I just minimize my intake and bear with it, and I NEVER (intentionally) have them both on the same day.

Which will be my stock excuse if ever offered choco covered steak or cockroaches...ESPECIALLY the cockroaches.

Unless, of course, the alternative is eating the cockroaches without the chocolate.

Ranger REG

Explorer
I prefer dark chocolate these days. Either plain or with almond.

Sorry, no cockroach. Still traumatized by a B-52 that ran into my mouth while trying to sleep when I was but a child. (Yes, I sleep with my mouth closed or covered after that.)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Right now I'm craving for chicken in curry-sauce. Have to call my GF and ask her to make that for dinner :D.

Ferret

Explorer
Galeros said:
I find that I get cravings for Lemonade sometimes.

In terms of food, I would say I am craving pizza right now. A salad also sounds really good too.

I get meat cravings, but more often cola cravings!

I nearly went stir crazy when I went vege for lent!

Remove ads