For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Shayuri

First Post
Yar...Labor Day activities will at the least make me very late...and if I'm honest, very likely I wouldn't get in with more than an hour or so to spare and I'll probably be very tired to boot.

:(

Dragonwriter

First Post
Rats. Glad it was nothing health-related, though.

Maighan/Shayuri has exited the game. I will be writing her out ASAP, since the party decided to leave the Hells for a little bit.

You missed a discussion with a seemingly-powerful erinyes regarding Zalidamsir and how you could speak with him. The party members present decided not to take her deal and just returned to Aerde, to discuss what to do about that situation and Meggridorak. Kiri also asked you to prep Dimensional Anchor and Lock (potentially several times) to stop the fiends from teleporting about during any fights.

If you send me an e-mail, I'll respond with the log attached, so you can get more detail.

Dragonwriter

First Post
A reminder:

Game tomorrow (Oct. 29th) is cancelled.

The next session will be November 5th. As Daylight Savings Time ends the preceding Sunday, it may be a little interesting getting all together. I will simply be in the Unshaped lobby a bit before it says 6:30 Pacific by my clock.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Collected loot, with who gets it in (). Please tell me if you want any of these items before I calc our gold. We will keep the diamonds as a party resource to raise the dead, if people don't mind.

FROM THE BATTLE OF BARBENI (ALL):
1000 gold coins, 8 ornate gold armbands engraved with images of ocean life and studded with gemstones shaped like creatures and plants beneath the waters (3000 gp each).
2 +2 Large Bastard Swords, +2 Large Chain Shirts, Belt of Giant Strength +4, Cloak of Resistance +2, Amulet of Health +2, Cloak of Resistance +4, Ring of Force Shield, pale blue rhomboid Ioun Stone, two gold anklets studded with emeralds (5,000 ea), ceremonial silver dagger with embedded lapis lazulis (1700), 8 golden circlets studded with 4 rubies each on the phalanges of the wings (4,000 gp ea), Two exceptionally bright and clear emeralds just behind the cheeks (7000 ea), 6 jacinths down the spinal frill (6000 ea), 1500 platinum coins embedded in ribs, 700 platinum coins embedded in wing bones, 800 gold coins embedded along spine and tail

FROM MEGGRIDORAK (All but Eionia):
666 platinum coins that were embedded in the throne, 13 gems (4 fire opals worth 500 ea, 4 star rubies worth 1000 ea, 4 bloodstones worth 70 ea, 1 black pearl worth 400 ea),
Scroll of Phantasmal Killer

FROM DRAGON-CANYON BATTLE (All but Eionia and Val):
13 bars each worth 1,000 GP, 25 art worth a combined 22,000 GP, 1 Ring of Meld Into Stone
5K GP, 10 gems worth a combined 1,500 GP, Potion of Eagles Splendor
2 +2 Glaives, 3 +3 Glaives, 3 Gauntlets of Ogre Strength, 3 Amulet of Health +2, Amulet of Mighty Fists +2, +4 Cold Iron Greatsword
2 emeralds (worth 2K GP ea), a 7K GP Jacinth, 8 black pearls (500 GP ea)
2 +1 longswords, 2 +1 Chain Shirts, 17 PP, 28 GP
3 Blue Diamonds worth 5K GP each, jeweled gold crown worth 6K GP, 700 Platinum coins, Belt of Giant Strength +6 (chewed and slightly digested)

FROM ORCS OF KALUTH (Ak'man and Szitha/Szen):
+3 Falchion, +3 Mithral Breastplate, Belt of Giant Strength +4, Amulet of Health +2
+5 Adamantine Greataxe, MWK Breastplate, Belt of Giant Strength +4, Amulet of Health +4
2 sets of Bracers of Armor +3, 2 Cloak of Charisma +2
1 +2 Full Plate, 1 +1 Greataxe
1 Cloak of Charisma +4, 1 Amulet of Health +4, +3 Mithral Shirt

EDIT: I'm assuming "1 Ring of Meld Into Stone 5K GP" means the ring is 5000 gp sold, and that the 5k gp is not like... coins on top of the ring. Since I can't find ring of meld into stone on the SRD.

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I guess no one is requesting anything?

Dragonwriter, I wanted to know, for my 18th level feat. Could I take Quicken Spell-like Ability (Warding)? If I took it, I could only quicken it with the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue colors, not Indigo and Violet, since you can only quicken up to 6th level spell-like abilities.

Remove ads