For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Well Rolf, if you don't want to claim it, I'll take it back and loan it out to you for scouting. That way, you can split the liquid assets.

Memnus

First Post
Two things. First, E, I tried sending again and it flaked out. I'll put it on my webspace and have a link for you tonight. Second, I have a meeting to go to an hour before gametime, and it may well take longer than that hour. I'm hoping not to be late, but if I am, I apologize.

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, fine, then Argus will just take the marginally-useful Hand of Malagar and forego other treasure, subsisting on his meager stash of 200-odd SP from earlier.... Considering he already had a masterwork quarterstaff, a new one that's got one end enchanted to +1 Ghost Touch is hardly any more useful to him. He'll sell his old masterwork quarterstaff for 150 GP I suppose then, and just remain poor. ^_^

Memnus

First Post
Alright - since those that can use the treasure are also the broke ones, the liquid assets will be split 7 ways. That's 2,300 gp each, in whatever form you prefer. The list is now edited to reflect this.

evandariel

First Post
Hey guys. Sunday was my birthday and the woman in my life refused to let me spend it sitting on the computer. I was well compensated, but I just wanted to let you guys know what is up. I'll be here sunday for the next game.

Emiricol

Hi,

Happy birthday! Have you read the latest post in the Tavern? Email me at emiricol AT emiricol DOT com and we can discuss what to do next.

evandariel

First Post
I will email you about the happenings soon, but I wanted to let you all know that I was just scheduled to work 2-10, so I will probably miss all of the session ,or at least most of it.

Memnus

First Post
Hey gang - a heads-up. I'm picking Rish up from the airport today. At any ordinary airport, a 3:00 flight would have nothing to do with a 6:00 game; but no, this is LAX. Last time I picked someone up there it took two hours just to get from the interstate exit to the terminal. So, if we're late, that's why.

It makes me sad to even have to mention this. But that airport and the traffic thereabouts carry a terrible curse, apparently.

Remove ads