For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry 'bout your computer, Rolf. Hope ya can rejoin the group soon with a new/fixed computer. So far I've handled your PC sensibly for the fight with the dragon in its lair, having Rolf prepare some light/daylight spells, one or two healing spells, some cure minors too, and a few assorted fire, lightning, and elemental-resistance spells. I did check the 3.5 SRD before last session and saw that Call Lightning does indeed work underground now, though the dragon apparently had some electricity defenses established on him by his kobold casters before this fight, since Rolf and Fleck both zapped him a few sessions ago while he was airborne making fly-by passes.

Memnus

First Post
Ark - I'd like to run live some interaction between Fleck and the kobold priest, before the others wake up for the day, but don't really want to waste sunday night time on it. I've got to pick a friend up from the airport immediately before gametime, but is there any time tomorrow afternoon/night or Sunday early afternoon that would work for you?

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, this may be a bit late of a reply as I hadn't checked the boards since yesterday afternoon, but I could get on OpenRPG anytime now. I've got to run my Saturday Rhunaria game at 7 Eastern, but until then I'm free.

crystorix

Explorer
Well, I'm sorry my computer woes have kept me from showing up for the past few weeks, and they're not over yet. (I bought a computer, but I can't get sound to come out of the speakers, so I may end up returning it.) I was planning on seeing through the fight with the dragon.

However, I have been meaning to take a break for a while. When we started, I was always working Sundays and had nothing else going on Sunday evenings, but now I have almost all my Sundays off, and have been passing up a lot of offers to do things. So that, and a little bit of game ennui, is why I'm going to stop showing up. At least for the time being.

I don't want to kill the campaign by taking the player base too low. But with Zildrax coming in, I hope there are still enough players for it to be worthwhile.

Arkhandus

First Post
Dang, sorry to hear that Rolf. We'll miss ya while you're gone, but I hope you'll rejoin the group at some point. Rolf, would ya prefer I send your character out on some personal mission "off-camera" while you're gone, after taking his share of the dragon loot? I also hope Emiricol has the time to start DMing again in the near future, but we'll see. Soon I'll probably hand things over to Memnus/Fleck for a while. The dragon-slaying should bolster the party's resources a good bit and make it easier for them to face any further challenges of appropriate CR.

As for now, I suppose we'll cancel today's session since Fleck and Zildrax are likely the only folks who'd be able to show up. We'll play next Sunday if folks can show up then, it'll be the 3rd of July, so unless some of ya are going out of town the weekend of the 4th, it should be doable, right?

I'll post the dragon's hoard to the FMTG tavern thread later today I suppose, and if any of you want to RP through some of the treasure-examining or treasure-hauling stuff on the boards, go ahead.

I suppose I'll have to see if there's anyone around T13K still looking for a game to join and who's available on Sundays, or I'll have to see if one or two of the good roleplayers from my Saturday campaign might want to/be able to join the Sunday game to bolster the ranks a tad..... Tiny groups of 1-3 active players seem to be harder to DM sometimes than a more standard-sized group, in my experience thus far.

Remove ads