For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Tis the season... After a bit of discussion, it looks like we are going to take our annual holiday break from gaming. We are also considering moving back to Monday nights. So, minus any objections, play will resume Jan. 7.

Also, my wife is going into surgery any day now, so I'm going to be distracted and unreliable for gaming for a while. Memnus has graciously offered to DM for a while so the game doesn't suffer. We may switch to alternate characters for a while. Memnus will post the particulars.

Happy holidays...

firehorse

First Post
As expected, my wife's surgery looks like it will be Tuesday morning early, so we both will be busy getting ready and going to bed early. Sorry guys, I probably won't make this one. Wish us luck...

Memnus

First Post
If it were up to me, she'd recover with record speed. We'll be thinking of you.

Everyone else: Game is on with regular characters, Monday night, 9 EST / 6 PST. See the tavern thread once I get the intro composed.

Ezieer

First Post
Memnus said:
I can't start a useful server. Room is open on Dev II.

Sorry... I was thinking the game was going to be cancelled on the surgery news. Child was sick anyway so I would have been 2 hours late (instead of 3 hours) anyway.

firehorse

First Post
Thanks for the positive thoughts. Sorry I didn't notify you beforehand last night, I was at the hospital. The surgery went well and she was moved from ICU to a regular room Friday. She may be moved to physical therapy tomorrow to get her mobile again. With any luck, she'll be home this week. We'll see. Again, sorry I didn't warn you I would be gone. Hope the game keeps going. Happy gaming.

firehorse

First Post
She is still in the hospital and had a small setback Friday, so I'll be there tonight. Hope everything is going well with the game.

Memnus

First Post
Alright, thanks for keeping us posted. Did you get my email about Fleck's plans for Valdir?

Everyone else - room is open, Veav I.

Remove ads