For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Memnus said:
Room's open on Veav II. We're on this week.

Next week is a no; week after that almost certainly a no as well.

Well, minus any modifications to this post, I'm going to assume no game tonight. That's ok, since my wife, although doing better, still needs a little nursing. Let me know if there is a game next week and what I need to bring.

evandariel

First Post
So um... can anyone hear me :)

I'm going to drop by on Monday if there is a game to say hi, would like to get back into gaming again. Take care everybody.

PS hope the wife feels better, whatever happened. I've dealt with so many medical emergencies the past two years I have a solid empathy for you.

Memnus

First Post
Ugh, tomorrow's another no. I'm really sorry, guys.

FH, I'll email you a summary of what's happened if you'd like to pick stuff up again sometime.

firehorse

First Post
Roger that. I'll probably game next week, if it is on. I'm hoping to take a week or two to get back into it and then I'll reassume the DM spot if you want me to Mem.

Ezieer

First Post
firehorse said:
Roger that. I'll probably game next week, if it is on. I'm hoping to take a week or two to get back into it and then I'll reassume the DM spot if you want me to Mem.

see everyone next week then.. :cool:

evandariel

First Post
Hmm... I couldn't get OpenRPG to function last night anyway. I will try reinstalling it. What is the current version anyway?

PS - either you guys have been meticulously overlooking Arkhandus and my posts or I'm going insane :) If there is a problem with me trying to come back into the game just let me know, it won't hurt my feelings TOO bad. ;)

firehorse

First Post
evandariel said:
Hmm... I couldn't get OpenRPG to function last night anyway. I will try reinstalling it. What is the current version anyway?

PS - either you guys have been meticulously overlooking Arkhandus and my posts or I'm going insane :) If there is a problem with me trying to come back into the game just let me know, it won't hurt my feelings TOO bad. ;)

I've seen them but, as you can see, I've been a bit preoccupied. We'll see where we are when the game starts back up. I'm probably going to resume the helm in a couple of weeks. Tell you the truth, its been so long I forget what character you had... I seem to recal Arkandus liked the names with 'us' at the end, Argus was the last one I think, although I seem to recall he might have been getting a bit frustrated with him. Either way, we'll see where we are.

evandariel

First Post
I was Gadreman, Rompeculo, Sevren, and quite a few others. But I wasn't planning on bringing anyone specific back, probably something new, whatever the party is lacking in. Anyway fh, I saw a couple posts about your wife, I don't know what's going on but I know you are busy. Was just curious if anyone could see my posts.

Arkhandus

First Post
Heheh. Yep.
I was Vaeron the sorcerer/wizard in Bandora, an earth genasi fighter in the brief FR campaign whose name I've forgotten since I lost the character sheet, Theodus Brightbeard in Emiricol's Kinrisar standalone adventure and later in Entropy's Kinrisar campaign (briefly), Corvus Thoracius the hobgoblin rogue/fighter in the Arena, Magnus Krieghelm the fighter in FMTG's first two adventures, then Argus the confused and very messed up druid/monk/barbarian/fighter/ranger after that. :heh:

Argus is probably running around the Kinrisari wilderness doing only-Eraekoth-knows-what by this point, still trying to find his path. I still don't know why I wind up making so many character names ending in -us; it certainly wasn't common in my first one or two dozen D&D/RPGing characters, I know that much, since I still have their sheets. :confused:

I've entertained silly thoughts of making up Magnus' cousin as a PC (though most of his family died in the raid that took his parents, Magnus did live with an uncle for a while afterward, and still had some distant relatives).

Instead though, I tinkered with a Caedmonish fighter 1/cleric X of Brand. I figured that odds were, if our friendly halfling cleric hasn't returned, the party could be in need of a cleric.

Remove ads