For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Arkhandus said:
Heheh. Yep.
I was Vaeron the sorcerer/wizard in Bandora, an earth genasi fighter in the brief FR campaign whose name I've forgotten since I lost the character sheet, Theodus Brightbeard in Emiricol's Kinrisar standalone adventure and later in Entropy's Kinrisar campaign (briefly), Corvus Thoracius the hobgoblin rogue/fighter in the Arena, Magnus Krieghelm the fighter in FMTG's first two adventures, then Argus the confused and very messed up druid/monk/barbarian/fighter/ranger after that. :heh:

Argus is probably running around the Kinrisari wilderness doing only-Eraekoth-knows-what by this point, still trying to find his path. I still don't know why I wind up making so many character names ending in -us; it certainly wasn't common in my first one or two dozen D&D/RPGing characters, I know that much, since I still have their sheets. :confused:

I've entertained silly thoughts of making up Magnus' cousin as a PC (though most of his family died in the raid that took his parents, Magnus did live with an uncle for a while afterward, and still had some distant relatives).

Instead though, I tinkered with a Caedmonish fighter 1/cleric X of Brand. I figured that odds were, if our friendly halfling cleric hasn't returned, the party could be in need of a cleric.

Vaeron, that was it. Couldn't remember because it didn't have '-us' in it. ;-)

Anyway, we do have a cleric now who is pretty handy with a spear. His only downfall is, being a cleric of Naeron, we have tallied up quite a few quests because of Naeron's reluctance to resurrect our characters...

Valdir, the ranger who was with Magnus when he went down in a pile of goblins, is now a bit out of things, mainly due to his current vampirish tendancies. Easier to make him a villian for a while than PC him and DM at the same time...

Memnus

First Post
Room's open on Dev II. Ark, Ev, feel free to drop by and chat. I'm even less prepared than usual so this week promises to be exciting...

FH, we never did decide what became of Fleck and Valdir, did we?

Zildrax

First Post
Hey guys, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it tonight. If you got enough people without me, go ahead, but...

Try not to get me turned to stone this time okay? ;)

firehorse

First Post
Memnus said:
50 minutes after game time, and only Fahlias present -- game called in favor of homework. See you next week.

Sorry about last night, something came up at the last minute. I'll try again for next week.

Remove ads