• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Zildrax

First Post
Guys, I'm just not up for it tonight I'm afraid. :( I wasn't sure if I would be but figured I'd wait and see...anyway, good luck and have fun without me. :)

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, it's runnin' really slow lately, and for no good reason. Probably something to do with the work on EN World 2, though now it appears to be a few weeks/months away from going up.

Sorry I haven't posted the other campaign's intro and such yet, but I was really busy and distracted this week. I did get the intro and stuff mostly done, so I will have it done sometime soon.

evandariel

First Post
Not sure if we can roleplay morning yet, but I thought I'd take a stab at getting some of the RP out of our system now before next session. If it's ok with you FH, then I made a post in the tavern thread for fleck or drack or whoever wants to get some of this done. See you guys next week.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Hey folks,
Would it be possible for a friend of mine who has recently gotten into D&D watch in on the game tonight?
He is interested in possibly joining Arkhandus' new campaign and wants to watch some other D&D games. So far, he has only played with me in a 1-person homebrew campaign of mine. He is very eager to learn, but is still kinda learning the ropes.
So, would it be okay with you?

Zildrax

First Post
Guys, I gotta be honest...I'm just not that into the campaign lately. I have no problem with any of the players, on the contrary, you're all great and nice folks. But I just can't seem to really invigorate myself and get into it lately. :( I'm sure it's shown.

I think I might need some time off from it. I don't want to vanish though, I'd still like to play with you all eventually. I'm just not too into it right now. Maybe I will be again later.

That said, I can stick around if you need me too till there is a suitable point for Zerash to step out. I hope I'm not letting anyone down.

Remove ads