For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah. I meant to post here last night, late enough that any Fot14K players would have already seen the message, but wound up forgetting. No game tonight, as I have too much work to finish on a project right now.

firehorse

First Post
Although my characters would be unaware of it, if we are still looking for the next storyline, the Vizier is still out there causing trouble. Some in the party, at the least, owe him some payback. Otherwise, someone concerned with his doings in Mittendien could lift the ban and bring us in to stop him once and for all (Valdorane perhaps).

Just some ideas OOC.

firehorse

First Post
Got an emergency going on at work and still not sure when I'll head home (6pm already with this goofy DST). I'll try to make it, but no guarantees.

Hey, guys. Sorry I didn't show last week, but I was grounded because my algebra grade dropped. I would've posted, but ENworld has been locking me out for a while. I'm also posting to tell you that, due to grades, I won't be available for another six weeks or so. I know it sucks, but I don't have a lot of say in the matter. So either someone needs to NPC me or Aramil goes away for a while and returns later (Hopefully earning XP on his travels). Once again, really sorry guys. I can give Ark my character sheet if he needs it.

-Aramil

Arkhandus

First Post
XP awards from the sessions up till now in 2009. Still have to check the late-2008 logs of sessions in which I didn't give out XP.

Aramil 4,498
Argus 13,728
Fahlias 13,830
Fleck 14,087
Kralic 7,163
Szenthrass 3,932
Szitha 7,267
Valdir 7,195

Loot will be posted later, need more time to total it up and all.

firehorse

First Post
Sorry all. I had an emergency earlier and then lost track of time. Ark and I are still on OpenDEV II if you see this in time to come back. Again, sorry.

Arkhandus

First Post
The aboleth's loot, after assuming Fleck casts Analyze Dweomer in town and assuming Fleck's friend in town appraises the gemstones for you:

9,000 gold pieces
800 platinum pieces

500 gp black pearl
50 gp rose quartz
130 gp amethyst
50 gp citrine
8 gp malachite
90 gp golden pearl
200 gp violet garnet
900 gp fire opal
500 gp golden yellow topaz
60 gp moonstone
90 gp pink pearl
50 gp rock crystal
300 gp aquamarine
8 gp moss agate
14 gp freshwater pearl
60 gp carnelian
10 gp lapis lazuri
60 gp jasper
10 gp blue quartz
300 gp alexandrite

+2 Icy Burst Greataxe of Ghost Touch
Staff of Illumination
Arcane Scroll of Fly (5th-level caster)
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (3rd-level caster)
Maul of the Titans

Other loot and XP will be posted later when I get it totalled up.

Remove ads