For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Steven7

First Post
Magic item resizing is a random magical side effect that can be resolved by a d% roll. Same with glowing, d% of magic items have the ability to glow and emit any shade of colored light up to like a torch equivalent radius. For example, my rapier it glows neon green looks kinda like a light saber, only use it when fighting toe to toe with someone though which I've never had the opportunity to do and survive it. I'd use it for light if it weren't for the torches the brothers have. I believe ranged weapons can impart glowing to their projectiles like they do with standard enhanced attacks like frost/thunder/fire.

As to game stuff, Cerys just wants straight gold but will wait to sell till we get to a larger city with more capital and the ability to purchase 500,000G worth of magical items. Like Mittendein or Ceomyr. Perhaps somewhere more exotic, sneak into Thuseti under the guise of slave traders selling some female elven servants (just kidding).

firehorse

First Post
Taking a final look at my characters and the loot counts, here's my take on it:

1) Szenthrass - Belt of Giant Strength +4 (unless Ak'man wants it, the Szen will take his cast-off Belt) and switch out his Ring of Prtc +1 for one of the +2's.

2) Since there are plenty and we are going to get silvers on the gold piece for them, I suggest everyone that can use them and doesn't have one better take an Amulet of Health +2 and Ring of Prtc. +1. Both the Saurians will take one of the Amulets, but will pass on the rings (have one or better).

3) The CSW potions should be divied up between Ak'man (3), Szenthrass (3) and Szitha (2) since they usually take the most damage.

I'm good with selling the rest. Buying a wand or two of CLW for the party would be good. I'm sure Szitha would appreciate not paying for them all by himself... Szitha and Szen are likely to just upgrade their armor with their coinage (after deductions for the items they kept), convert the rest to gems and pocket it.

It seems as if both brothers have Periapts of Wisdom, so Szitha is probably going to pass on the Amulet of Health, but Szenthrass may trade in his Periapt of Wisdom +2 for the Amulet of Health +2. It is more useful to him than the Periapt. See you in an hour and a half or so...

Steven7

First Post
Sorry about having to bail out suddenly like that, one of my friends got involved in a dispute of the domestic kind and rather than leave all his stuff on the street asked me to help him relocate to an alternate resting place, i.e. my couch...

I'm not sure how the conversation continued after Nila begain to explain in detail, so I'll be watching the Tavern thread for an update. I'm more than happy to continue it there as well.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ugh, not fun, but I understand.

We went on for a little while after that, with Nila and Lurass explaining a bit more and calming the First Arrow down a bit. You stayed behind to talk with him, which we can handle in the IC thread or next week.

Szitha and Ak'man were talking with an elven wizardess about shields when we left off.

I'll see about getting something in the IC thread over the next hour or so... (And it seems I can't post an attachment anymore, else I would leave you the session log...)

Last edited:

Steven7

First Post
I may be late, depending on how long the MRI tonight takes. My legs been broken since last sunday, and i didnt know!

Based on that, I'm betting that is was a hairline fracture that was exacerbated by walking on it into a simple fracture rather than a compound fracture which would be quite painful.
I hope you don't get an infection and no marrow got into the blood stream, you'll be fine.
No need to break a leg, we're not in a hurry.

Jaedlyn

First Post
Nope, not a hairline fracture, my leg was damaged in the accident about a year ago that destroyed my left ankle, was awfully bruised but i didnt give it a second glance because well...my ankle was destroyed! When I slipped last week the bone moved a bit, and the entire piece of bone came off the knee. Just a piece, so no real marrow loss, but its a giant pain in the ass because well, a piece of bone doesnt belong free floating between your knee plates.

Also, I'm back. Was the only one there.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I’m going to update the IC thread shortly. As a quick aside, you can “subscribe” to a thread when you post. It will give you e-mail notifications of updates. Currently, the “instant” is down, but Daily still works just fine. It’ll let you know what was posted over the course of the day, in case you don’t check the threads.

Remove ads