• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

evandariel

First Post
hey guys... I'll be missing this session. I will be starting again with my new character next week, but I got laid off recently and have been looking for a job. I have a very good job prospect so I will be doing paperwork all tonight and tomorrow. FBI background checks and all that jazz. Sorry for the short notice. either way, next week is a go.
Sly

evandariel

First Post
Well, I think I found a job.... If they finalize the hire I'll be pulling in around 15 bucks an hour, which here in san angelo is a gold mine, basically.

Sorry about my absenteeism recently. I started school and job searching has been bogging me down, as well as an out of town visit to the grandparents for a 60th anniversary party. I make no promises this time about this coming sunday, but I hope to participate. If I can, Em will receive my character sheet via email or something by wednesday or thursday.

what level am I making him at anyway?

Emiricol

If your schedule opens up for Sunday gaming, a PC of level 9. Argossea PCs can fit in quickly; other nationalities will have to wait until the PCs are somewhere that such a character could be introduced.

Remove ads