• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Rish

First Post
To carry on the grand tradition of managing to avoid having everyone there for games ever, I'm out of town this weekend for break and won't have internet access at all, pretty much. Sorry, guys.

Emiricol

Oh heck. Well, this has dragged on for a long, long time (and I'm sorry about that, everyone - I know it hasn't been easy or fair). Perhaps it just isn't meant to be. Thoughts?

Memnus

First Post
Enoughpeople on the server for a game right now, it looks like...

Once May rolls around, I'll be happy to take back over for the summer.

Arkhandus

First Post
Em, we've figured by now that the game is called off for tonight, but we want the game to continue. Everyone's pretty frustrated at how long this pause has gone on, but we're going to move ahead with the campaign.

I'd like to hear through e-mail or whatever if you have anything in particular planned for the trip to the coast or afterward, but starting next Sunday (March 20th) I'll run For More Than Glory for a bit as we fast-forward to making the trip to Kinrisar, most likely. When you're less busy IRL and ready to DM again, we hope you'll take the reigns again for a bit, though Memnus said he might be able to DM for a stretch in the summer too. Let us know what's up, okay? If you just don't have time to prepare DMing material lately, go ahead and sit in on the FMTG sessions and maybe run a new PC or something. I'm willing to DM any sessions that have at least 3 active players, generally.

Emiricol

I had some stuff planned for the trip, but it wasn't critical. I'd maybe bring everyone to the same level and FF to Kinrisar, if you take over. Like starting from a fresh point.

I'd really wanted everyone there for the resumption of the campaign, but ultimately, I spent the time peeling stickers off the walls of my new house's soon-to-be nursery and the fact is, I have more on my plate than I can handle right now. And the baby's due in a few weeks, assuming it goes full term.

I've been dragging the game along hoping things would start working out, because I have years invested in this group, which I imagine is the only reason you guys are putting up with it still. Good luck, and I hope the group is still around when I get time to focus again.

Remove ads