Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I think we lost Bihlbo to that acursed Real Life monster. Hasn't been back to EnWorld in two weeks so I have changed the thread to see about recruiting someone to play Hinderpick.

If you are looking in and thinking of joining in the character is here and I'm sorry but since we are in a dungeon, in combat, and the game is just a one off I am looking for someone to take over as he is.

Now there should be one more lvl up before this little game ends. So if you are interested please let me know.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Almost two weeks and no EnWorlder to play a dwarf rogue for a couple months maybe I should try summoning an LPF member to see if they would like to get into another game. Some are waiting patiently in the tavern and I do hate to see them sit.

Let's try someone I know is around first... @sunshadow21

Would you like to play in a little dungeon delve for a few months to help us learn PF?

HM

sunshadow21

Explorer
I will give it a go; some of the mannerisms may be a bit different, but I will try to keep the overall personality as intact as possible.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks sunshadow21 :D

I will be recapping the end of the round and asking what next tomorrow night, to much to do in other areas tonight.

And Welcome Aboard

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update for this game scheduled for tomorrow (TUE) just let me know if you don't want to follow Hinderpick's lead. I'll assume you do if I hear nothing.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WD is a little under the weather - Hope you are feeling better soon.

Is spending the weekend with his kids. - Hope you have a great time.

And is on now. - Hope you have time to post, :p

If not NP I will advance things tomorrow regardless.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well sunshadow21 rolled a good Diplomacy check and it has me in a conundrum. :erm:

The module allows for a little diplomacy if optioned for by the PCs (could be low on spells, health, etc...) or a fight. Now my problem is that Hinderpick's 18 was only two shy of making the "enemy" Indifferent and thus ready for talks.

Up to all of you now - You may opt to help and roll a Diplomacy check to aid another or just skip it and say you wish to fight. I will leave it up to the rest of you.

Will update tomorrow night say around midnight (EST) so no post is just as good as saying you wish a fight.

HM

IronWolf

blank
Well sunshadow21 rolled a good Diplomacy check and it has me in a conundrum. :erm:

The module allows for a little diplomacy if optioned for by the PCs (could be low on spells, health, etc...) or a fight. Now my problem is that Hinderpick's 18 was only two shy of making the "enemy" Indifferent and thus ready for talks.

Up to all of you now - You may opt to help and roll a Diplomacy check to aid another or just skip it and say you wish to fight. I will leave it up to the rest of you.

Will update tomorrow night say around midnight (EST) so no post is just as good as saying you wish a fight.

HM

Heh - I am game and since Sabern knows dwarven we will see how the diplomacy route goes! :D

Remove ads