Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Will give sunshadow21 another 24-36 hours to respond. I know it must be hard his character is LG and these are dark dwarves. ;)

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The above post says I stat'ed them out but what it doesn;t say is I can;t read me notes. :confused:

I had Ghared's LvL wrong so I posted his HO wrong and allowed for the sneak attack damage (which isn't allowed as he has uncanny dodge).

I have corrected all this and have put his stats in the RG should you wish to see them.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Let's see if [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] is on and wearing his cloak of invisibility :p

Want to update before a busy weekend. Gerlari to finish the current round.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Odd this needs a bump.

Currently the group has explored all but two-three rooms of this level. You could all go back to the Glitterhame (where you fought the Gricks) and explore some more if you wish, left most of that level unchecked.

I saw sunshadow21 is having computer troubles and WD is on vacation. So maybe another week to decide what you all wish to do then?

HM

IronWolf

blank
Sabern is interested in taking care of the dragon - probably after some rest, but I've lost my sense of positioning I think. Does any of the exploration we need to do take place in an area that might lead to the dragon's lair instead of having to climb down that chasm to do so?

Perhaps another look at the chasm to see if there is a way down or more talk with the duergar to see if they know of a path to the dragon.

With that said - I am pretty flexible if others in the party feel differently about tackling the dragon.

Remove ads