D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

jdm5000

Villager
These may have already been pointed out (only went back about 5 pages in the thread), but I just downloaded version 1.60 last night and I've found a couple of bugs:

1 - The Thirsting Blade invocation doesn't add an extra attack.
2 - When Warlock is multiclassed with sorcerer, the pact magic slots are removed from the spells per day on the Spell casting tab, character sheet 3, and the summary tab (this used to work in older versions). On character sheet 3, it shows spells per day and pact magic separated out, but the pact magic isn't on the summary page.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
These may have already been pointed out (only went back about 5 pages in the thread), but I just downloaded version 1.60 last night and I've found a couple of bugs:

1 - The Thirsting Blade invocation doesn't add an extra attack.
2 - When Warlock is multiclassed with sorcerer, the pact magic slots are removed from the spells per day on the Spell casting tab, character sheet 3, and the summary tab (this used to work in older versions). On character sheet 3, it shows spells per day and pact magic separated out, but the pact magic isn't on the summary page.

Thanks for the feedback!

1. Thirsting Blade is specific to your pact weapon and in not an Extra Attack so to speak. You could use the properties of the Attacks section on the Start sheet to remind you that "You can attack with your pact weapon twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn"
2. There was a request to split the Spellcaster spells and Warlock Pact Magic when you are multiclassed with a Warlock and any Spellcasting class (due to Warlock Pact magic recovering on a short or long rest). Hence you see this in the CSIII. I hadn't adapted the Character Summary sheet or the Spellcasting sheet to reflect the changes

dunstvangeet

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback

There are several cell with Shrink to Fit formatting where it makes sense, some have Wrap Text, some have neither. Which areas or cell are you referring to and on which sheets?
Sorry, the Adventurer's Log, Especially for the Adventure name, and for the DM name. This Will mean that it won't be cut off. You may want to also change the format of the dates to mm/dd/yyyy in order to standardize that.

jdm5000

Villager
Any chance you could add the Favored Soul sorcerer origin? I know it's only from the Unearthed Arcana and not official yet, but judging from the many posts on several forums, it seems to be pretty widely used.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Sorry, the Adventurer's Log, Especially for the Adventure name, and for the DM name. This Will mean that it won't be cut off. You may want to also change the format of the dates to mm/dd/yyyy in order to standardize that.

Thanks for clarification, I think the new design should handle most cases, the text is quite small already. I've gone with the date format dd/mmm/yy so as not to limit usage to only the US.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Any chance you could add the Favored Soul sorcerer origin? I know it's only from the Unearthed Arcana and not official yet, but judging from the many posts on several forums, it seems to be pretty widely used.

Working on custom subclasses for exactly cases like this, hopefully this one will work with the design I have in mind. Custom subclasses are a pain to implement, let's see how it pans out... will take awhile before release (might release a test version earlier for debugging)

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
First of all, fantastic sheet. It's been really useful for my group.

Is there a way for the sheet to track the points expended when using point-buy for ability scores?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
First Look - Custom Subclass : Sorcerer Favored Soul

Still a loooong way to go to get each subclass feature operational but getting there - no major issues found as yet.

FavoredSoul.png

Remove ads