• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ciriquen

First Post
I tried to follow this instruction in v1.60, replacing level 9 spells...

I used the rename box on level 9 and on the spellcasting page it worked, but on CSIII, it still says level 9.

A very minor issue in what is a fantastically appreciated piece of work!

v1.56 (work in progress) has a solution for this, though you will need to understand what spells are ritual. You can also do this in v1.55 but you'll have lots of blank spaces between spell levels.

View attachment 69886

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I tried to follow this instruction in v1.60, replacing level 9 spells...

I used the rename box on level 9 and on the spellcasting page it worked, but on CSIII, it still says level 9.

A very minor issue in what is a fantastically appreciated piece of work!

Thanks for the feedback!

This issue is resolved in v1.61 and will correctly show the override text for each level (was introduced due to localization of parts of that sheet)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
ForgedAnvil:

I saw this on the main Downloads page when I logged in the Enworld through the Anvil link on your character sheet:

Top Downloads

ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator
722,336 Downloads

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1234#ixzz3pBIAtKN2

Congratz on 722k downloads of your sheet. :)

Hey Mergon, thanks! Yeah bit of a shock myself - I don't know how, but it went crazy with the number of downloads. Amazingly awesome!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
EvilGeniusPrime said:
Hey, I can't figure out how to turn on Feats. Little help? :/

Feats are highlighted on the Start sheet when their prerequisites are met, for example a Variant Human will have a feat a level 1. Whereas most classes will gain their first feat / ability score improvement at level 4

Orgrel

First Post
Awesome sheet!

First, along with everyone else, thanks for this sheet, an awesome and no doubt massive piece of work.

As an intermediate standard DM, running his first campaign in the 5th ed rules for a bunch of brand new players, this has already proven invaluable for helping them create their characters, and give them the chance to play around with stuff before settling on their choices.

But as with every spreadsheet there are always going to be bugs, and we have stumbled across one.
I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere else, and skimmed back to the comments that seem to cover version 1.60 and found no mention. This is the version generating the bug.
In the attached screenie you can see the excerpt from the spellcasting page of a level 1 Cleric. Under the level 2 - level 5 spell lists it says "Select your spells - 2 remaining", but as a level 1 cleric these aren't available yet. I beleieve this is related to the domain spells. The spells aren't listed in the spell area (See drop down on the screenie) so it's only the count at the bottom that appears to be affected. It also occurs at levels other than 1, and of course once you hit level 9 it's no longer an issue.
A similar effect occurs using the druid class, once you pick the origin at level 3.

Hope this helps!

DnD Creator bug.jpg

Last edited:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I have a small issue with Eldritch Knights. The sheet only allows for initial spells to be abjuration or evocation. However, according to page 75 of the PHB, one of the 3 initial spell can be on any school.

tukuiPat

First Post
I have a small issue with Eldritch Knights. The sheet only allows for initial spells to be abjuration or evocation. However, according to page 75 of the PHB, one of the 3 initial spell can be on any school.

If you know what spell you wont that's not on the drop down menu, you can type it in manually and it will show up on CSIII.

Remove ads