D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

FarBeyondC

Explorer
I believe Prayer of Healing should be added. Also, should Vampiric Touch be included? It's a Death domain spell only.

The Disciple of Life feature isn't limited to only Cleric spells, so if someone got Vampiric Touch by some other means (multiclassing being the easiest/most obvious), the two should work together.

Lee Bragg

First Post
Expanding Adventures Log for Ver 2.00 - Build 3

Hello,

I am trying to expand the Adventures log to a second sheet (beyond the 14th entry) I have tried to create a second tab for adventures log, but the I am unable to copy the name of the character at is not a unique field. I have found no way to duplicate the sheet, even after removing the protected status? When I print the character two blank pages appear behind the Adventure's log, leading me to believe there are two more hidden sheets. How do I access them?

Thank you.

tkstargazer

Explorer
Hello,

I am trying to expand the Adventures log to a second sheet (beyond the 14th entry) I have tried to create a second tab for adventures log, but the I am unable to copy the name of the character at is not a unique field. I have found no way to duplicate the sheet, even after removing the protected status? When I print the character two blank pages appear behind the Adventure's log, leading me to believe there are two more hidden sheets. How do I access them?

Thank you.

As far as the name goes, try =CharacterName

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hello,

Thank you.

The old adventurers log has 3 sheets in total. For build 3, unprotect the sheet and move your mouse to below the Player Name text where you should see a red arrow - this is the filter to select the number of pages displayed (up to 3).

The new adventurers log in the latest versions is designed to enter detail per encounter / XP gain to have a more complete character history and tracking. It is less data entry overall and you can filter based on date range, adventure name, DM name, type of downtime etc. makes it much easier to work with.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
V2.26, Start Page, section 3
If you choose a background of 'Investigator'
The specialities, personality traits, etc. are all for something MILITARY

From SCAG "Use the tables for the soldier background in the Player's Handbook as the basis for your traits and motivations, modifying the entries when appropriate to suit your identity as a member of the city watch"

Investigator is a variant of the City Watch. There isn't any other details for the background that is in the book - if you find more let me know and I'll update accordingly

Gary Bush

First Post
I was looking but did not notice of you have the REVISED Ranger added? Is this something that can be added, I am not sure how to use excel the way you are using it, but I was trying to use the Custom tab and was running into issue.

Conandar

Explorer
I was looking but did not notice of you have the REVISED Ranger added? Is this something that can be added, I am not sure how to use excel the way you are using it, but I was trying to use the Custom tab and was running into issue.

The revised ranger is still Unearthed Arcana material, and as such it will not be added to this program. I believe that will change later this year when the new book, Xanathar's Guide to Everything is release and it's content becomes official.

The custom tab allows the users to use many UA, homebrew and 3rd party materials with varying degrees of success, but one thing it does NOT do is allow completely new classes. Another user of these forums has apparently found a way to get around this limit (sort of), particular classes whose use the d8 hit dice, but you would have to contact him about that.

Last edited:

Remove ads