• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.26 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Fixed download issue that occurred with v2.25, all previous corrections that were mentioned for v2.25 as well as some minor corrections to Life Domain automation calcs are all in v2.26.

Thanks to wrightc214 for input into this version, nice work.

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

stirfry213

First Post
Fixed for v2.25
I changed it for the following spells. Please advise if I missed any.
Aura of Vitality
Cure Wounds
Goodberry
Heal
Healing Word
Mass Cure Wounds
Mass Heal
Mass Healing Word
Regenerate
Vampiric Touch

I believe Prayer of Healing should be added. Also, should Vampiric Touch be included? It's a Death domain spell only.

Conandar

Explorer
I don't know what the numbers mean.

The numbers note which class the spells come from. For this character the numbers should be 2 (from the Warlock list), 3 (from the Sorcerer list) or 23 (appears on both lists). If the rogue class were the Arcane Trickster there would be a "1" for those spells, too.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
The numbers note which class the spells come from. For this character the numbers should be 2 (from the Warlock list), 3 (from the Sorcerer list) or 23 (appears on both lists). If the rogue class were the Arcane Trickster there would be a "1" for those spells, too.

Gotcha, thanks for the info

tkstargazer

Explorer
V2.26, 9th level.
Classes taken: Rogue, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Rogue, Sorcerer, Rogue
On Character Sheet I,
Class shows as Rogue 3 / Warlock 5 / Sorcerer 1
Subclass shows as Fiend / Thief / Draconic Bloodline.

The order of the first two subclasses is reversed.

PLEASE DISREGARD. Stupid user trick.

Last edited:

tkstargazer

Explorer
V2.26 (and earlier), Character Sheet IV, huge text box on the right.

I find that with higher level characters, especially multi-class, the text within that box is often cut off at the bottom.

Would it be possible to NOT force the wrapping of multi-line descriptions of abilities so that when I change unprotect the worksheet to change the font size to something smaller (so that the text now all fits on the screen) that the combined cell doesn't have a large white margin to the right. I understand that makes the text box messier because the 'indented' text is now aligned with the bullet points.

A (relatively) easy way to implement would be to have the formulae that build the text box unwrap the text use Substitute to replace carriage returns with spaces if the font size of that text box <>14.

Thanks.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I believe Prayer of Healing should be added. Also, should Vampiric Touch be included? It's a Death domain spell only.

Added Prayer of Healing, for Vampiric Touch - technically is does heal based on damage dealt so it is included. If there is any official ruling on this I'd be interested to know the source and adjust accordingly

Remove ads