D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

woodja

First Post
Hello, not sure if this has been mentioned, but you have Goblins as Medium, and Volo's says Small. (ver 2.26)
Thanks for an awesome tool!

Goblins are Small according to Volo's, however their Speed is the same as Medium sized creatures (30) - the same applies to Kobolds.

The main part of the sheet (directly below where you enter the race) shows the correct size, however both goblins and kobolds show as medium on the Character Details panel.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Goblins are Small according to Volo's, however their Speed is the same as Medium sized creatures (30) - the same applies to Kobolds.

The main part of the sheet (directly below where you enter the race) shows the correct size, however both goblins and kobolds show as medium on the Character Details panel.

Fixed in next version, The important one is the race size, the size in the character details was a copy and paste (I usually unselect the All Details option on the start sheet so it is hidden)

Conandar

Explorer
v2.26
When taking the Heavy Armor Master feat, both Damage Resistance and Damage Reduction areas on CSI have the "3 b,p,s (non-magical)" text. I can understand the damage reduction entry, because that is what the feat does, but it does not grant resistance to those damage types. (If a creature or an object has resistance to a damage type, damage of that type is halved against it." PHB p.197 This is not something that the feat does.)

Also, for a Protector Aasimar 2 Cleric (Tempest) 18 Sorcerer (Storm Sorcery) build:
At level 1 the damage resistance entry on CSI is: Necrotic, Radiant (this is correct)
At level 8 the damage resistance entry on CSI becomes: Necrotic, Radiant, Lightning, Thunder (this is also correct)
At level 14, assuming I take the Heavy Armor Master feat, the damage resistance entry on CSI becomes: 3 b,p,s (non-magical) (lost the other resistances!)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.26
When taking the Heavy Armor Master feat, both Damage Resistance and Damage Reduction areas on CSI have the "3 b,p,s (non-magical)" text. I can understand the damage reduction entry, because that is what the feat does, but it does not grant resistance to those damage types. (If a creature or an object has resistance to a damage type, damage of that type is halved against it." PHB p.197 This is not something that the feat does.)

Also, for a Protector Aasimar 2 Cleric (Tempest) 18 Sorcerer (Storm Sorcery) build:
At level 1 the damage resistance entry on CSI is: Necrotic, Radiant (this is correct)
At level 8 the damage resistance entry on CSI becomes: Necrotic, Radiant, Lightning, Thunder (this is also correct)
At level 14, assuming I take the Heavy Armor Master feat, the damage resistance entry on CSI becomes: 3 b,p,s (non-magical) (lost the other resistances!)

Nice one, found the bug and fixed in the next version 2.27

LordThom

Villager
Firearms stats & proficiencies from DMG

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I couldn't figure out how to search for it. Anyway is there a way to get the official stats & proficiencies for firearms from the DMG? My DM recently started a new game and he allowed us to use guns and to get things started I just overwrote a hand crossbow to get things started. This works but I just wanted to have things set up properly. Any help is appreciated.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I couldn't figure out how to search for it. Anyway is there a way to get the official stats & proficiencies for firearms from the DMG? My DM recently started a new game and he allowed us to use guns and to get things started I just overwrote a hand crossbow to get things started. This works but I just wanted to have things set up properly. Any help is appreciated.

You just need to input the data and select the proficiency manually. Below is a link to a custom Gunslinger Martial Archetype for the fighter class.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/170...r-Fighters?src=hottest_filtered&filters=45469

Last edited:

DeXodus

First Post
So I made the translations. Not sure if every translation will work. Might change some things, but I need to test play this translation to see how it works. Hope you understand. Sadly I can not send you PM because I need atleast 5 posts in forums to do that and I don't want to just spam the forum to get that. So I just put the translation in a dropbox. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yet1ts860w7f5t/DnD%20%20translations.xlsx?dl=0
Cheers everyone!

tukuiPat

First Post
not sure if this has been reported but, I noticed two bugs with v2.26, with Light crossbow as a chosen weapon on CSI it just has a blank field where it should say Light crossbow and then the cantrip Greenflame Blade on CSIII it says "1 creature chosen within 5ft of target takes AMN184 fire" below 5th Level.

SansMoins

Explorer
not sure if this has been reported but, I noticed two bugs with v2.26, with Light crossbow as a chosen weapon on CSI it just has a blank field where it should say Light crossbow and then the cantrip Greenflame Blade on CSIII it says "1 creature chosen within 5ft of target takes AMN184 fire" below 5th Level.

I’m seeing this too with a 3rd lvl Eldritch Fighter. Anyone have a work around?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Remove ads