D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

S_K_Tiger

First Post
Bug report

v2.26, Exel 2013, When entering a custom background (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Experiment_(5e_Background)) it replaces the sections where this information is used with #N/B including the character details.
Schermopname (4).pngSchermopname (5).png
EDIT: I had custom 1 selected before changing it in the custom section to Experiment.
After reselecting the custom background it updated.

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
Officially, probably not, but why would the half-breeds from any of the elf sub-races (and there are a lot of them in the Forgotten Realms) all be the same?

MusicalCoder

First Post
Any plans for adding Spell Point system from DMG?

Just wondering if there were any plans (as I don't see anything in the current version that supports this) to add the Variant Spell Point system listed in the DMG?

ejsilver26

Villager
The custom tab allows the users to use many UA, homebrew and 3rd party materials with varying degrees of success, but one thing it does NOT do is allow completely new classes.

Are you going to allow the addition of Classes? I like using some Homebrew or classes I find here. Right now I'm trying the Dragon Character Class (found on here) for a game, and I could get the Race, and background, but not the Class. I would like to be able to add the Class to make it complete.

Thanks.

Conandar

Explorer
Are you going to allow the addition of Classes? I like using some Homebrew or classes I find here. Right now I'm trying the Dragon Character Class (found on here) for a game, and I could get the Race, and background, but not the Class. I would like to be able to add the Class to make it complete.

Thanks.

First of all, please review the FAQ. It is there for a reason. This is a hobby for ForgedAnvil, and lately work has taken more of his available time that could otherwise be spent on fixing bugs and adding new features.

This program will not support Unearthed Arcana, homebrew or any 3rd party new classes. Period. If you can make your UA/homebrew/3rd party class work with the tools already provided then have at it, but understand that it will not be supported. New sub-classes are possible, with certain limitations. Entirely new classes are not.

With that being said, Game on!

ejsilver26

Villager
This program will not support Unearthed Arcana, homebrew or any 3rd party new classes. Period. If you can make your UA/homebrew/3rd party class work with the tools already provided then have at it, but understand that it will not be supported. New sub-classes are possible, with certain limitations. Entirely new classes are not.

Fair enough. I tried using the tools available, but I havn't been able to make it work. I'll just end up doing it by hand. Hopefully in the future it will be implemented. Thanks.

Remove ads