• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

tkstargazer

Explorer
As you now are including macros within the main Excel file, would it be possible to add a 'sort equipment alphabetically' button to Character Sheet II, but which would preferably exclude in its range any rows at the bottom which have a 'SUMIF' function in column CQ (for things like 'dropped backpack', but which could include 'Bag of Holding', 'Portable Hole', etc.)?

Thank you.

tkstargazer

Explorer
Fair enough. I tried using the tools available, but I haven't been able to make it work. I'll just end up doing it by hand. Hopefully in the future it will be implemented. Thanks.

Considering that 'Unearthed Arcana' is, by definition, NOT canon, I definitely do NOT want ForgedAnvil to waste time trying to implement something that, by definition, is unofficial. Feel free to make a donation to try and convince ForgedAnvil to try and implement Unearthed Arcana, but I imagine a contribution would have to be quite substantial to have any real chance of changing his mind (if even possible).

Mortilupo

Explorer
Having issue with gems, Jewelry, art objects not totaling currently. It does appear to take into account quantity Error 1.PNGError 2.PNG. Verson 2.26

tkstargazer

Explorer
Having issue with gems, Jewelry, art objects not totaling currently. It does appear to take into account quantity. Version 2.26

That's because the 'Total Value' column represents the TOTAL VALUE for the Blue Sapphires, Star Rubies, etc. I would suggest putting in formulae in the 'Total Value' cells looking something like this: '=1000*AZ169'.

Mortilupo

Explorer
That's because the 'Total Value' column represents the TOTAL VALUE for the Blue Sapphires, Star Rubies, etc. I would suggest putting in formulae in the 'Total Value' cells looking something like this: '=1000*AZ169'.

Well that's kind of counter to how people count items, most count value and quantity at each value amount, not the total value of all.

tkstargazer

Explorer
Well that's kind of counter to how people count items, most count value and quantity at each value amount, not the total value of all.

As long as there is an 'EST VALUE' column, there won't be room for a column for 'each gem' AND 'total value'.

You can either use the formula above, or put this in the total value column for the first row and copy it down: '=BF169*AZ169'. Also put 'gp' in the column under the word 'VALUE'.

Conandar

Explorer
As long as there is an 'EST VALUE' column, there won't be room for a column for 'each gem' AND 'total value'.

You can either use the formula above, or put this in the total value column for the first row and copy it down: '=BF169*AZ169'. Also put 'gp' in the column under the word 'VALUE'.

FA could add another column quite easily by just making the gem/jewelry description shorter. If the player doesn't know the actual value, which is entirely possible, FA could just add an "EST" checkbox after each line and automatically put the estimated value in place of a known value. Here is a rough idea of what I would do instead of what we currently have.

Name_________________________#____EACH____TOTAL___EST
Star sapphire________________ __2__ ___50 gp_ __100 gp_ [ ]
Ruby_______________________ __3__ _2500 gp_ _7500 gp_ [X]

The estimated values could be added to the total wealth, with a note that estimated values are included if needed.

Mystion

First Post
I believe I found a bug

V2.26, 2nd level
Classes taken: Cleric, Cleric. Divine Domain: Nature
On Character Sheet I,
Under 'actions', the Channel Divinity option for the Nature domain does not show up.
It only shows a generic 'Channel Divinity [CD] (see detail)' and the 'Turn undead' option, but not the 'Charm Animals and Plants' option gained from the Nature domain.

I tried searching the thread but nothing showed up about this yet.

Conandar

Explorer
V2.26, 2nd level
Classes taken: Cleric, Cleric. Divine Domain: Nature
On Character Sheet I,
Under 'actions', the Channel Divinity option for the Nature domain does not show up.
It only shows a generic 'Channel Divinity [CD] (see detail)' and the 'Turn undead' option, but not the 'Charm Animals and Plants' option gained from the Nature domain.

I tried searching the thread but nothing showed up about this yet.

Thank you for the bug report and searching to see if it was reported already!

I can confirm that the 2nd level Channel Divinity "Charm Animals and Plants" is not in the Active Features area on CSI. The good news is that you can add it yourself for now using the Additional Active Features area on the Start page. It might look something like this:
bug.jpg

Adolann

First Post
Minor bug

v2.26.

I was playing around with creating custom subclasses, and discovered there is not a way to recreate one of the spell casting subclasses of a "non" spell casting class (i.e., I couldn't make an Eldritch Knight or Arcane Trickster). While you can use all the overrides available to fully change around those particular subclasses if you want to, it was odd not to be able to have a way to get the 1/3 caster (or 1/2 caster if you wanted to monkey with that) spell slot progression added to a subclass.

I'm calling this a minor bug, because while I believe you should be able to recreate any existing class on the custom page, it is easy to work around.

Remove ads