D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,

I didn't use the reset function. I manually cleared everything out. I will try the reset button as I test the info for the classes that you added. On another note as it relates to the fighter subclasses. Some of the fighter subclasses are missing in this version of the beta. Will those missing classes return with the fix you implemented on the issue I found?

For the missing subclasses you'll need to manually type those in to test them, they should work as intended. The list is fixed in the next version

Does the newest version (2.27) include the information from Xanthar's guide?

This currently being worked on, so 2.27 does not have any of Xanathar's material and we will see it being incorporated over the coming weeks.

At the download page, look for the entry that
says "ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator v2.28 Example Character - Zenith BETA1.zip" for some of the XGE classes. This is a beta version for trouble shooting. Not all the classes are updated yet.

Luis Ur

First Post
Overall really love the Sheet and design, only thing I think of it would be nice for Customized Classes be included, I'm playing a Vampire Hunter in Strah'd using some homebrewed setup but its not exactly aligned with any main class to make a good Sub-class fit. And also trying to build a Milk Maidian Class, still in the works, however again doesn't fit as Sub-class too well. Otherwise Would love if the Deity references included what alignment for character is allowed for worship and their domains for spells, but that may be hidden the background tables. Would also be cool if a walk-through/guide as an additional pdf was there to ease the stumbling/testing for thus of use being test subjects for our groups. Otherwise amazing work and I plan to keep an eye out for updates.

Mat Kenner

First Post
Is it possible to get a version with slightly larger text? I know it's tough to fit with the formatting but some of the text is a bit small for some of my players to read.

SansMoins

Explorer
Overall really love the Sheet and design, only thing I think of it would be nice for Customized Classes be included, I'm playing a Vampire Hunter in Strah'd using some homebrewed setup but its not exactly aligned with any main class to make a good Sub-class fit. And also trying to build a Milk Maidian Class, still in the works, however again doesn't fit as Sub-class too well. Otherwise Would love if the Deity references included what alignment for character is allowed for worship and their domains for spells, but that may be hidden the background tables. Would also be cool if a walk-through/guide as an additional pdf was there to ease the stumbling/testing for thus of use being test subjects for our groups. Otherwise amazing work and I plan to keep an eye out for updates.

It has been stated that no custom classes will be supported.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Is it possible to get a version with slightly larger text? I know it's tough to fit with the formatting but some of the text is a bit small for some of my players to read.

All character sheets can be unprotected and edited as you like (no password). Design your own sheet how you like, you can view all variables used by going to Formulas > Show Formulas in the Excel menus.

kokusho

First Post
I think I found a bug
I made a warlock/sorc multiclass and the pact spell slots show level 6. Set up with 12 in warlock and 8 7 into sorc.

On sheet 3 it shows 4-1st, 3-2nd, 3-3rd, and 2-4th from sorc, but shows pact magic having 3-6th level slots. The sorc slots are all correct, but the warlock should be level 5.

My best guess is that it has to do with the mystic arcanum. It looks like you get it showing level 7 if you make it 7sorc/13lock

Last edited:

BeholderVesgo

First Post
Hi guys!

First of all, congratulations and thank you, this is a great tool that saved me countless hours building NPCs.

I've tried the beta version mainly for the new XGtoE cleric domains and I've found that both of them are somehow linked to the knowledge domain, granting extra languages and skills. Just letting you know since I didn't see any comments about it.

Remove ads