D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Solandros

First Post
I am speaking of the 2 drop downs for a Lore Bard to choose his any class 3rd level spells. Fireball is not listed. fireBolt is, Lightling Bolt is, etc.. but Fireball is not listed as a Bard's Magical Secrets option. Beta 4, it was listed in previous versions.

Ah, well as I said I can't speak for B4, it's working fine on my end. That said, I doubt it'll be a difficult problem for them to fix ;)

All I can ask is if there are plans for a toggle-able Unearthed Arcana feats & classes?

UA feats/classes aren't in the plan for a few reasons.

1. WotC will release multiple versions of the same UA material
  2. UA material frequently differs significantly in structure from published material
  3. UA material is released on a weekly basis and we have jobs.

Lore Bard. Level 6 Fireball is not in the list of spells I can pick even though it is 3rd level.

Fixed. Good catch. This was a case of inserting rows for new spells and formulas not getting carried down properly. The 95 spell on the list was getting skipped every time and it just happened to be fireball at level 3.

Conandar

Explorer
If you do want to use UA stuff though in the sheet, there's always the custom tab where you can put it in yourself.

True, but not for custom feats or custom classes (as opposed to sub-classes), which are the items being asked about. A custom sub-class still relies on the framework of a standard class.

The pencil and paper character sheet works fine for those options. Well, for most people, that is. I use FAs tool because, in part, it looks so much better than the standard layout to me, but more relevant is that I have only one usable hand and using a pencil and eraser are difficult at best when you can't use your other hand to steady the paper. D&DBeyond is not a viable option because it requires a usable internet connection and the place I play does not offer that amenity.

Last edited:

Solandros

First Post
True, but not for custom feats or custom classes (as opposed to sub-classes), which are the items being asked about. A custom sub-class still relies on the framework of a standard class.

The pencil and paper character sheet works fine for those options. Well, for most people, that is. I use FAs tool because, in part, it looks so much better than the standard layout to me, but more relevant is that I have only one usable hand and using a pencil and eraser are difficult at best when you can't use your other hand to steady the paper. D&DBeyond is not a viable option because it requires a usable internet connection and the place I play does not offer that amenity.

Custom feats are covered in the Xanathar Release version, custom classes however are not to my knowledge. While that's only half of what you're looking for, I'm afraid you might have a difficult time finding something closer with the forgedanvil sheet.

Remove ads