D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

MixedGoobers

Villager
Fixed. Thanks!

Again thanks for continually fixing the sheet. With so many fixes implemented since Beta 4, when will a new version be released. Are you holding until the new book is released? Can we get a new Beta this week? Or am I completely mistaken in that everytime you make a fix we simply need to re-dl it?

My Account

First Post
:erm: Thank you for being entertaining random user. :confused:

[sblock] Give it.PNG[/sblock]

Last edited:

Again thanks for continually fixing the sheet. With so many fixes implemented since Beta 4, when will a new version be released. Are you holding until the new book is released? Can we get a new Beta this week? Or am I completely mistaken in that everytime you make a fix we simply need to re-dl it?

When a new version is ready for download, a notice will be posted in this thread. I hope to have Beta 5 out soon, but that isn't entirely within my control. anvil_emoticon___anvilcon.gif

Last edited:

David Lucas

First Post
If you send an e-mail to forgedanvil.sheet@gmail.com you get an auto-reply with a downloadlink for the latest Xanathar Release version. (currently 2.28.03)
This contains the whole of Xanathar, many bugfixes and a working import from previous versions.
It also has overwrites for some class features like Sorcerer and Ki points and it shows more weapon info like offhand damage.
To me it seems it is way ahead of the development of "B4".

ForgedAnvil has been supersilent for months. The cease and desist we saw here was for Enworld but maybe he got one as well.
Maybe sometime he will "endorse" one of the multiple running projects, but until then you will have deal with "unofficial" releases if you want Xanathar and soon Mordenkainen.

PS. I'm not the creator of the Xanathar Release, but I know they read this thread, so feel free to ask questions and report issues.

Hello, could you please share with me this new version of ForgedAnvil's? if it will not bring trouble for you, of course!

David Lucas

First Post
I've been working on this tool since before the C&D request. Beta 4 is the "official" version. Updates have been slow since last October due to irl complications but should pick up soon. I ask that whoever is making the Xanathar Release, send me a PM so we can figure out a way to keep a single thread.

The XR version branched off sometime before Beta 2. A lot of backend changes occurred since then and have led to increased bugginess but the changes are necessary to accommodate wotc expanded 5e library.

Clarification Edit: I am not working on this alone and don't want to sound like I'm taking credit for anything.

Hello, I'm making the same request to almost everyone I see that has the new version ... so ... could you please share with me this latest version of ForgedAnvil's? if it will not bring trouble for you, of course!

My Account

First Post
Distribution list update time! The script works BUT google stops the call on the 101st attempt of the day. That means the first 100 emails (alphabetically, we got to D) have been sent. I'll add future addresses to the end of the list so the first 400 people that signed up will get updates in first 4 days.

[sblock]
Current Beta:
v 2.28 Beta 5
goo.gl/nKFXEC
[/sblock]

Brett Martin

First Post
Distribution list update time! The script works BUT google stops the call on the 101st attempt of the day. That means the first 100 emails (alphabetically, we got to D) have been sent. I'll add future addresses to the end of the list so the first 400 people that signed up will get updates in first 4 days.

[sblock]
Current Beta:
v 2.28 Beta 5
goo.gl/nKFXEC
[/sblock]

Will copy across later this morning and report.

Remove ads