D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ShadowO

First Post
Beta 5:

I still don't think attack bonus is working quite right for equipped weapons from the start page for Hexblade warlocks.

It's proficiency + attack modifier correct? If so, at level 5 with a +3 Charisma and +3 proficiency - it should be +6 to attack right?

hexbladebeta5.png

MixedGoobers

Villager
MtF almost done. Last thing is the Eladrin subrace.

Differences:
Legacy DMG version gets +1 INT, Elf Weapon Training, Fey Step/short rest
MtF version gets +1 CHA, Fey Step/short rest with seasonal modifiers

I'm curious what the community thinks regarding Eladrins.
Leave the current version in as Eladrin Legacy and add the new version in?
How should we do the seasonal stuff? As a player, if printing I'd want all 4 seasons available but if using it in Excel, I'd want to be able to select a season and only see applicable.

Options:
  1. 6 total Eladrin subraces (Legacy, Summer, Autumn, Spring, Winter, All)?
  2. 2 subraces (Legacy, MtF), include all seasonal info.
  3. 1 subrace, 1 seasonal selection box (include Legacy)? Where does selection box go?
  4. 1 subrace, no selection box, no legacy. Include all seasonal info all the time.

I'm not going to promise anything for the winning result, but it will aid in the deciding (and also gauge overall engagement):
Strawpoll: https://strawpoll.com/syaz3dgc

I would prefer Option 1, not sure what the all would be.

jaeden17

First Post
Didn't see anything about this in the last few pages, but I was playing around w/ Beta5 and was having some issues with the custom subclasses. They show up in the subclass selections, but I can't get their features to populate in the Character Details section like subclass features normally do. I even tried it with the ones that were there to begin with and it still didn't work (Hexblade sort of worked since there already was a hexblade option). Anybody else have this issue?

Sacco

Most Favored
I don't believe Resilient is working in Beta 5 as it has in previous versions. When taken as a feat, you are allowed to add one to the appropriate ability; but it is not triggering proficiency in saving throws of the chosen ability either on the Star tab or the Character Sheet 1.

I don't believe Resilient is working in Beta 5 as it has in previous versions. When taken as a feat, you are allowed to add one to the appropriate ability; but it is not triggering proficiency in saving throws of the chosen ability either on the Star tab or the Character Sheet 1.

Fixed

Didn't see anything about this in the last few pages, but I was playing around w/ Beta5 and was having some issues with the custom subclasses. They show up in the subclass selections, but I can't get their features to populate in the Character Details section like subclass features normally do. I even tried it with the ones that were there to begin with and it still didn't work (Hexblade sort of worked since there already was a hexblade option). Anybody else have this issue?

Fixed

Sacco

Most Favored
Beta 5...Barbarian/Zealot (Level 3)...Warrior of the Gods Description reads...If a spell, such as raise dead, has the sole effect of restoring you to life (but not uncleath)…
Text should read: undeath.

While we're on; base Barbarians at 11th level have Relentless Rage which reads..."while raging and don't die outright, make a DC 10..."
Not sure why "If you drop to 0 hit points while raging and don't die outright..." was cut (space?); but it's been that way for a long time. I think it is helpful for new players to see the text in full; but I recognize these "catches" are pretty minor. I figured while I was here, I'd point it out.

Last edited:

Remove ads