• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Forged,
When I create a custom subclass for the Warlock none of the spells are showing up in the drop down menu. This error occurs after I enter the custom subclass on the custom tab. It doesn't matter if I select that custom subclass of not. None of the Warlock spell will show up for any of the Warlock subclasses

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,
When I create a custom subclass for the Warlock none of the spells are showing up in the drop down menu. This error occurs after I enter the custom subclass on the custom tab. It doesn't matter if I select that custom subclass of not. None of the Warlock spell will show up for any of the Warlock subclasses

Found the bug, fixed in next build. This bug is only occurs if a custom subclass is created for a warlock in build 12

Last edited:

Ninefingers

First Post
Good morning world,
I may have requested this feature in the past, but cannot find a record of it so here goes.
Is it possible to add a (date & time) modified field that auto updates when the sheet is saved. Or maybe a place to add a revision number. I am horrible at organizing my sheets, and sometime forget which one is the most up to date when working off printed sheets.

woodja

First Post
Good morning world,
I may have requested this feature in the past, but cannot find a record of it so here goes.
Is it possible to add a (date & time) modified field that auto updates when the sheet is saved. Or maybe a place to add a revision number. I am horrible at organizing my sheets, and sometime forget which one is the most up to date when working off printed sheets.

You can add a custom footer to the sheets that will show the date/time it was printed (assuming you are using Excel):

File > Print > Page Setup > Header/Footer > Custom Footer > Select one of the three sections and press the relevant buttons to insert the date and time.

Ninefingers

First Post
You can add a custom footer to the sheets that will show the date/time it was printed (assuming you are using Excel):

File > Print > Page Setup > Header/Footer > Custom Footer > Select one of the three sections and press the relevant buttons to insert the date and time.

Excellent idea. Guess I should keep it simple. Thanks,

Conandar

Explorer
I manually entered the Fighter / Warlock using the v2.00b13 and the Character Sheet III was still populated with #N/A entries instead of spell information, so it doesn't appear to be an import issue. I can also confirm that spell dropdowns on the Spellcasting page are blank. Do I need to send more to the brain lubrication fund? :D

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 14 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

A few fast fixes for some of the recent bugs found. Let me know if there are any issues!

This should fix the custom subclass warlock issue, if not send me more details.

Thank you to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I manually entered the Fighter / Warlock using the v2.00b13 and the Character Sheet III was still populated with #N/A entries instead of spell information, so it doesn't appear to be an import issue. I can also confirm that spell dropdowns on the Spellcasting page are blank. Do I need to send more to the brain lubrication fund? :D

Try the build 14 to see if that works and let me know ;)

Conandar

Explorer
Try the build 14 to see if that works and let me know ;)

v2.00b14
Sadly. it does not. Still blank dropdowns on the spellcasting page and #N/As on the CS3 page (when spell names are manually typed in).

error.jpg

Remove ads