• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Kerato

First Post
I've been playing around with this new build. I really like the way this is going!
I've found two bugs so far:
1. The prepared/known do no calculate properly. Seems to be a warlock issue by the looks of it.
prepared2.pngprepared.png

2. The custom invocations do not show up in the drop down menu. When I put in the exact name of the custom invocation it does work.
invoc.png

I have one further suggestion. It is for domain, pact etc. spells. In the rules, these spells always count as prepared or known and don't count toward the total.
However, when I select those spells as prepared/known in the generator, they do count towards the total.
My suggestion is that they either do not count towards the total or automatically show up as prepared/known spells on the sheet.
I don't know if this is easy to implement but it does already register domains spells with a 'D'.

Thanks for all the hard work. I really appreciate it and love the sheet!

For this type of item I would try the Additional Active Features section on the Start sheet with several entries. Something like below...

Name: Holy Symbol of Ravenkind [HSR]
Usage: Charges
Duration: Charges
Recovery: Dawn 1d6+4
Uses: 10 chg

Name: Hold Vampires (30ft, DC15 wis Paralyzed)
Usage: Action
Duration: 1 min ᵀᵁᴿᴺ ʷᶤˢ
Recovery: HSR
Uses: 1 chg

Thanks for this, can i delete unwanted pages? like wildshape and design space

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Used your tranlations sheet to make a list of Dutch terms. Would you like to have it? Other than those words, what else does have to be translated for a completely Dutch sheet?

Kind regards,

Jan Bernd ten Berg

Hi Jan I sent you a PM on the translations, would be awesome to get a copy to include. Let me know ur email or a link to download them via PM.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 17 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

///site currently has issues with uploading files - Error: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini///

Issue fixed and download now available

Fixes for the warlock #N/A errors and spell selections. New design of the Adventurers Log sheet. Several tweaks and enhancement on several sheets.

Thank you to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

SansMoins

Explorer
ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

///site currently has issues with uploading files - Error: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini///

Fixes for the warlock #N/A errors and spell selections. New design of the Adventurers Log sheet. Several tweaks and enhancement on several sheets.

Thank you to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Am I blind? I am not seeing any 2.00 builds on the download page.

Edit: I see the notice about the error.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Remove ads