• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

mboni

Explorer
Heya FA,

I'm expecting to have my copy of Xanathar's Guide by this weekend. Can I offer some assistance in updating the sheet to include the new material? Give me a table or a template, and I'll start transcribing spell summaries or something?

smbakeresq

Explorer
Guys and Gals,

I am in no way affiliated with the author and maintainers of this sheet. However, I am user of it, as are 335 pages of others. This project is a big thing to incorporate the upcoming guide, so why don't we all go the original links and show some appreciation and buy them a beer!

I am heading over now to tip the producers.

smbakeresq

SansMoins

Explorer
FA, Is there a template that is used for the Races? Or I could just send you the info for The Tortal Package.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Select an individual weapon proficiency, it will show you as proficient if you arm yourself with that weapon. However if you select "All Martial Weapons" and then arm yourself with a martial weapon, it will show you as not proficient.

Is this happening when you create a new race, subclass or what?

smbakeresq

Explorer
no, I am using a Dragonborn, Sorcerer 1, Bard 4. To simulate the Stone Sorcerer I just tried to add the "all simple" and "All Martial" options and when I choose a weapon to arm it showed as non proficient.

Conandar

Explorer
no, I am using a Dragonborn, Sorcerer 1, Bard 4. To simulate the Stone Sorcerer I just tried to add the "all simple" and "All Martial" options and when I choose a weapon to arm it showed as non proficient.

Are you using the Weapon Proficiency selection in the right area? As the Stone Sorcery sub-class grants the expanded proficiencies you need to use the Sub-class area, not the Race area, to make these changes. Both of the Race and Sub-class areas allow for setting the weapon proficiencies, but they are not the same.

Remove ads