Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Scotley

Hero
The fight went well, but it was a simple battle with just one foe. In a more complex situation some sort of mapping is very helpful.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Do give me a little leway if I do not post right away...I have just started a new job as a Teacher and well the first few days have een rough but I will be able to post on friday! Sorry for any hold up... :p

Voadam

Legend
The fight went well, I always find mapping the toughest part of pbp games. since Voadam didn't move I didn't even try out the moving icons part though the IDable squares was a neat touch.

Good luck with your new job.

Voadam

Legend
While my thought on the last one could be correct, I don't know if Althora has tunnels leading under an adjacent river. It doesn't snap into place like the other two answers do. Magic or hippogriff steeds would be just as plausible a possibility. Any thoughts?

Voadam

Legend
Perhaps one of the clerics without amnesia might know something relevant of Althora or local lore? Maybe it is a religion test and it was three godlings who jumped over the river in a common local folktale.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Althora's geography would make tunnels impossible. Althora has a three river surrond so there is no way to get out of Althora with out crossing one of the rivers, the swamp, or a lake. Granted there is land around the city but to leave the lands you have to cross a river. Althora is also a northern city having both nice summers and bitter winters (due to the lake).

Really there can be 2 answers 1. is real world and 2. is only in DnD

Remember is says that they came upon a river not dry river bed.

Remove ads