Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Kafkonia said:
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town yesterday for my grandfather's funeral. I'll wrap this up now.

I am sorry for the loss. I understand how that feels. Only checking to see that you were still with us. http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=162326 this is the RG thread.

Umm at anytime you want to enter you may they are looking for a late cleric :p

Komodo: They don't know why you are there...[sblock] You can choose: 1 You are there to help them find and elimanate Demmin Nass ( you can have a personal vandetta he does have an odd habit of raping young children and killing their parents, it could be a brother or a friend of yours, or 2 You are there to help with obtaining the Tome of Xiphid for historical purposes (you think that the book may contain blaphemous materials and needs to be kept at a church location)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kafkonia

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
Umm at anytime you want to enter you may they are looking for a late cleric :p

If you don't mind, I'd be happy to start in on the RP while I'm still sorting out the gear (spells are a much simpler matter for me) -- especially since I have to kit her out as an outdoors type and I'm, well, not. :)

Thank you all for your sympathies.

So, should we roll initiative for this coming battle?

Also my connection's a bit fuzzy right now since I'm in California on business. Sorry if I miss a day. If somebody wants to control Skitha for the fight that's fine, just keep drinking and spring attacking.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
AT, when I redid my spells for going out of the city I prepared enough mage armor to cover 24 hours and included it in my stat block as the first one being cast. Is that OK or do you want me to spend my first action casting mage armor now?

Voadam

Legend
psst, Shayuri

Combat Expertise [General]
Prerequisite
Int 13.

Benefit
When you use the attack action or the full attack action in melee, you can take a penalty of as much as -5 on your attack roll and add the same number (+5 or less) as a dodge bonus to your Armor Class. This number may not exceed your base attack bonus. The changes to attack rolls and Armor Class last until your next action.

Remove ads