Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Amazing Triangle

First Post
All the dieties are homebrew...So for the clerics (and anyone else who was wondering)
[sblock=Diety List]
Tourin-
Is the Deity of Justice, he is known for judging those after he has all the facts usually the good judges follow Tourin AL: LN
Symbol: Galvan
Domains: Justice, Good, Law, Knowledge

Johan-
Deity of the Sun, he is the bane of undead and to those who deal in shadows. Directly opposed to Xephid. AL: LG
Symbol: A greatsword with a sun behind it
Domains: Healing, Sun, Good, Strength

Xephid-
Is the Deity of Death, known to many necromancers as master. Known to have an entire hordes of undead under his clerics. Directly opposed to Johan. AL: LE
Symbol: Skull with a scythe or a other curved weapon behind it
Domains: Wrath, Corruption, War, Death

Ilo-hath-
Is the Deity of revenge, many fighters follow this code because Ilo-hath does not hurt the innocent only those that have harmed him first. AL: NG
Symbol: Clashing swords
Domain: Retribution, Wrath, War, Luck

Lhosthat-
Is the Deity of the woods, watches over plans animals and all elemental elements. AL:N
Symbol: The Great Tree
Domains: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Plant, Animal

Rthanau-
Is the Deity of disease and famine, known to cause plagues and kill whole villages on a whim. AL: CE
Symbol: A withered hand
Domains: Darkness, Pain, Corruption, Destruction

Kelo-
Is the Deity of trickery and rogues, known to be prayed to only during card games or other games of chance. AL: CN
Symbol: Rolling dice
Domains: Luck, Trickery, Darkness, Pleasure, Chaos

T'malelic-
Is the Deity of Magic, known to help wizards in their studies and known to be the caretaker of weave. AL: N
Symbol: An open book
Domains: Magic, Knowledge, Protection, Travel[/sblock]

I am working getting my ol' map digital it is currently in paper form in one of my 8 DnD floders. Some changes need to be made but

Voadam

Legend
I'm going to hold off looking at the list and the details. Even though he has a lot of knowledge religion Voadam is not a native of the world and has no memories of any of its peoples, gods or other details. I'm enjoying learning these things first person in the game. :)

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Kafkonia said:
Sorry for the delay -- work was busier than I thought.

Here's the sketchy version. More detailed backstory and equipment, etc. will be edited in.

[sblock]
Kay Manclois, Human Cloistered Cleric 5/Horizon Walker 1
Medium Humanoid, Neutral Good
27, 5'8", 170 lbs, Female, Brown eyes, White skin, Brown hair

Code:
STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 11 (+0)
CON: 12 (+1)
INT: 18 (+4)
WIS: 18 (+4)
CHA: 10 (+0)

Hit Points: 25
Hit Dice: 4d6+4+1d8+1
Speed: 30ft
Initative: +0 (+0 DEX)
AC: XX (+XX Armor, +XX Shield, +0 DEX, +0 Size, +0 Natural, +XX <other>; touch XX, flat-footed XX)
BAB/Grapple: +3/+3

Fort: +7 (+6 Base, +1 CON)
Ref: +1 (+3 Base, +0 DEX, +2 Lightning Reflexes)
Will: +8 (+4 Base, +4 WIS)

Attacks:
[list][*]<Weapon> +XX melee (XXdXX+XX XXxX)[*]
<Weapon> +XX ranged, XXX' (XXdXX+XX XXxX)[/list]

Special Abilities: 
[list][*]Domains: Travel, Animals, Knowledge[*]Terrain Mastery: Marsh (+4 on Move Silently, +1 to attack and damage marsh creatures)[*]Lore: Equivalent to Bardic Lore ability. Note +2 synergy bonus from Knowledge: History.[*]Turn Undead[*]Cleric Spells[/list]

Skills: (97 points, max ranks 9/4.5)
[list][*]Concentration +10 [i](9 Ranks, +1 ATB)[/i]
[*]Decipher Script +10 [i](6 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Diplomacy +3 [i](3 Ranks, +0 ATB)[/i]
[*]Heal +15 [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB, +2 Self-Sufficient)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: Dungeoneering +13 [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: Geography +13 [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: History +13 [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: Nature +15 [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB, +2 synergy)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: Religion +10 [i](6 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Knowledge: The Planes +10 [i](6 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Move Silently +8[i](4 Ranks, +0 ATB, +4 Misc)[/i]
[*]Spot +9[i](5 Ranks, +4 ATB)[/i]
[*]Survival +17* [i](9 Ranks, +4 ATB, +2 Skill Focus, +2 Self-Sufficient)[/i]
[*]<Skill> +XX [i](XX Ranks, +XX ATB, +XX <bonus>)[/i][/list]
*additional synergy bonuses may apply depending on the situation

Feats: 
[list][*]Endurance [*]Skill Focus: Survival  [*]Self-Sufficient [*]Lightning Reflexes [/list]

Languages: 
[list][*]Common[*]Draconic[*]Giant[*]Elvish[*]Dwarven[*]Sylvan[*]Celestial[*]Goblin[*]Orcish[*]Kobold[/list]

Equipment:
[list][*]<Item>(XXgp, XXlbs.)[*]<Item>(XXgp, XXlbs.)[/list] 
Total weight carried -- XXXlbs.
Light load -- XXXlbs., medium -- XXXlbs., heavy -- XXXlbs., lift -- XXXlbs., push -- XXXlbs.

Spells:
Class: (XX/XX/XX; spell save DC xx + spell level; <notes>)
[list][*]0th- XXXX, XXXX
[*]1st- XXXX, XXXX
[*]2nd- XXXX, XXXX[/list]
XP: XXX,XXX / XXX,XXX

Appearance:
Kay is a tall, heavyset woman with friendly features. She often wears utilitarian clothing outdoors, while looking somewhat uncomfortable in her clerical vestments when required to wear them.

Personality:
Kay is good-natured but a little too worried that she's not cut out for the adventuring life, especially given that in many ways she is. Her early days spent cloistered in the nunnery where she learned to channel the spirit of the gods has left her feeling like she missed out on much that she could have experienced firsthand.

Background:
Kay Manclois was sent to a nunnery quite young in life, where she spent her childhood and young adult years learning all that she could about the natural world -- mostly from books, but also from trips beyond the nunnery's walls whenever possible. Once she was old enough to make her own way in the world she began to explore her environment in earnest, fascinated by the creations of the gods she had worshipped her whole life. She still maintains her relationship with the church, and often serves as a guide for those members uncomfortable with travelling on their own.

Notes:
XXXXX

[/sblock]

Are you going to finish this one or are you dropping out?

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Voadam said:
I'm going to hold off looking at the list and the details. Even though he has a lot of knowledge religion Voadam is not a native of the world and has no memories of any of its peoples, gods or other details. I'm enjoying learning these things first person in the game. :)

Just look at it later when you are curious there is one missing but he is actually a player on the boards :p Morand he has played in this world and was a very fervent paladin for that experience.

Scotley

Hero
Kafkonia said:
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town yesterday for my grandfather's funeral. I'll wrap this up now.

I am sorry for your loss. I find as I approach 40, I'm now attending more funerals than weddings. Not a change for the better.

Remove ads