Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Amazing Triangle

First Post
First combat house rule applies: Go ahead and change it.

Sorry about the delay. But we should be back on track.

Note to everyone Lot controls the Knight, hafrogman controls the Duskblade :p

hafrogman

Adventurer
Your map appears to be out of whack. Everyone's back where they started.

P.S. I don't see why everyone is pissed at Chester, Seifer stepped forward and challenged the beast the round before. I was just following suit once it looked like the plan had changed.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Not quite sure how my stated actions will work since Render goes first. If he stays still and full attacks, I can do what I said (if I survive :cool: ) If he moves off, I can move instead of full attacking and just take the AoO.

Komodo

First Post
Sorry for my recent lack of posting. I've been visiting some old friends in Florida. I'll be back in action by tomorrow.

As for combat, Kralek was just following the plan and staying put. He'll charge into melee at the first opportunity, now that the beast has been engaged.

Voadam

Legend
hafrogman said:
Your map appears to be out of whack. Everyone's back where they started.

P.S. I don't see why everyone is pissed at Chester, Seifer stepped forward and challenged the beast the round before. I was just following suit once it looked like the plan had changed.

Voadam is pisssed at Siefer. When Chester rushed passed Siefer on the map Voadam's shout to go no farther was just tactical shouting to coordinate his wand of grease attack. I thought the blue strip was water and needed dry land in front of Chester for the render to slip on and hopefully go prone for Chester's attacks.

That blue strip is water right?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Voadam said:
Voadam is pisssed at Siefer. When Chester rushed passed Siefer on the map Voadam's shout to go no farther was just tactical shouting to coordinate his wand of grease attack.

Yeah, I got that. I was thinking more of Triangle's

"The rest of the party desperately tries to stop Chester from his approach but they are unsuccessful."

Once the render knows we're there, I'd rather be standing up front than a squishy. . . only, I guess these days I AM the squishy.

Note to self: relatively squishy.

Remove ads