• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Heroes IC

Scotley

Hero
Eglath

Amazing Triangle said:
OOC: No you didn't move and without moving you would have taken a -8 for range.

OOC: Sorry, guess my post wasn't clear. Eglath was to move toward the Render and throw the javelin when he got close.

Shayuri

First Post
Cursing under her breath, Lily steadies herself in the air and launches another bruise-shaded blast of energy at the enormous beast.

It's no good...this thing's too big. These shots are barely scratching it!

Still, with no good ideas about what else to do, she continues her erratic movements, trying to present as difficult a target as possible.

(Defensive attack: +4 to hit, +2 AC, 3d6 damage on ranged touch, current AC is 23)

(OOC notes - I had miscalculated BAB before, so the full to hit is +8 without other modifiers, not +7. Also, I replaced Combat Expertise with Aerial Superiority, from Races of the Wild. This gives +1 dodge bonus to AC when flying against foes who can't fly, or who are less manueverable. If that's not an acceptable source or feat, let me know and I'll choose something else. Stats posted above include adjustment for feat.)

Scotley

Hero
Eglath

The goliath continues pounding toward the Render as fast as his heavy armor will allow. He unlimbers the big longaxe as his moves. Wincing at the attack on Chester, Eglath realizes this is going to be a good fight.

OOC: [sblock]+1 Long Axe +14 melee (3d6+14 20x3) Currently AC23 with 47 hp.[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester explodes in a flurry, magic words dropping from his lips, even as he ducks under the lumbering render's reach and swings his axe around in a huge arc aimed squarely at his foe. Just before he strikes, the axe crackles with a flash of blue lightning.

[sblock=ooc]First combat, let's have some fun. I can't do this very often, so don't get too scared.

FA: Quickcast Truestrike (concentration +17) 6/7/4
5ft step to render
FRA*: Attack Render (Channel shocking grasp, power attack +5) 6/6/4
Attack +25, 1d12+14 + 5d6 (electricity)

* Not sure if I still get the second attack when channeling, if so, neither spell is in effect.
Attack +0, 1d12+14 damage
[/sblock]

Komodo

First Post
Kralek grins wickedly, an inner fire burning in his eyes. "Finally," he grunts, hefting his sword over his shoulder, "Some action." He turns to Kay briefly and adds, "Keep 'em healed. I've got work to do," before charging into combat with a loud war cry. "For Johan's glory!"

[sblock=OOC]Charging at the render. One attack at +10 for 2d6+5. AC 21 after charge penalty.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
As the render crashes through the water Voadam activates his wand coating the surface of the streambank in front of Chester in a magical substance making it hard for the lumbering beast to keep its footing.

Lot

First Post
Seifer, after announcing his intentions to the creature, charges forward with his shield forward. As soon as he comes in range, he will carve into the monster with his blade.

[sblock=OOC]Seifer is at +14 to attack due to the charge, 1d10+5, AC=21[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads