Forgotten Realms Dragon Magazine article ideas

Which of these ideas would make a great article for Dragon magazine?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
OK, thanks! :)

i really like the two ideas that have the lead spot right now ("not what they seem" and magic masters/disasters) - both suggested by Shade so he should be happy. ;)

and shade is right about those templates. i figure, why not expand on them a bit if i can get the chance.

Shade

Monster Junkie
It looks like Sandstorm left a lot of folks hungry for seconds, as desert monsters have pulled ahead of the "not what they seem".

Just out of curiousity, did most of you vote because of the theme, or because of which individual monsters were contained within? I definitely voted the latter.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
My Top 3 are Not What They Seem, Golems, and Magical Disasters.

I did some conversions of the peltast and palimpsest a while ago. I can post them somewhere if they be any help in developing some final conversions.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Psychotic Jim said:
My Top 3 are Not What They Seem, Golems, and Magical Disasters.

I did some conversions of the peltast and palimpsest a while ago. I can post them somewhere if they be any help in developing some final conversions.

absolutely, go for it. :)

Krishnath

First Post
I have voted, not surprisingly on the dragons among other things...

Also, I have heard something about the Baelnorn is going to be printed in an upcoming Champions of Valor book. So I would advise against converting it until we are sure.

Remove ads