Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

renau1g

First Post
"I think we keep moving down, any good dwarf knows you hide yer treasures as far from the surface as possible" Fin adds.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Lads, I must say that on this issue that now squarely confronts us, and poses the dilemma of the day for us to choose our path, which may very well be either a path to life or a path to certain death, I find myself in total, complete, and unequivocal agreement with Fin, our wise Dwarven friend. That is all, thanks."

OOC: Just in case anyone thinks that Logan's forgotten how to give a sermon! And he even resisted passing a hat around! :D

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

OOC: Who is this Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog3Ftr2 and what have you done with Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9?

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

OOC: So sorry! Will fix! Thanks for giving me a clue, Tailspinner! ;)
[fixed now]

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle "Grubeater" Granitetop

Grackle just atands around and dribbles, eyes glazed over, as the others talk and go over pits and talk some more and stuff. Then his eyes light up and he says "OOH! OOH! We toss coin and go where lucky coin say! Cuz coins is good fer decishuns!"

The grubby little gnome digs out a shiny-shiny coin that Harrison gave him earlier......except it isn't so shiny no more......from somewhere you don't wanna know. He holds up the coin and grins as though proud that he thought of it and managed to find the coin again!

Then Grackle mutters "Heads up, tails down. Cuz heads is on our upses and tails come out of our downses. Yes!" He tosses the now-smudged coin up into the air, and sees where it lands on the ground. He stomps on it as soon as it lands, so the precious shiny won't bounce away. He moves his boot afterward and looks down. "Upses! That what shiny-shiny says."

(OOC: 1 heads, 2 tails. Survey says.......heads.)
1d2=1

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So what's the final verdict. If it makes it any easier for you either course will eventually lead to another nasty trap... :devil:

Leif

Adventurer

"I am still for beginning with the most well-hidden portion first, so I say 'down,' and into the secret portal in the pit it should be."

Remove ads