Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Aww, shux," thinks Logan. "I guess Grackle isn't as gullible as I was afraid that he was. Oh, well, it's for the best I suppose -- I'd never have forgiven myself if I had caused the little fela to be hurt."

Vertexx69

First Post
Standing on the ceiling, Ballista will give the door a solid shove. 1d20+2=16
"Well wasn't so hard..." Then places a finger on the front of Harrisons helm before he can go trundling through the now unstuck door. "Would one of you trapfindy types mind coming over to have a look?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
'Aw shucks. I guess that does not mean me, huh? By the way Ballista, You are being a pain in the neck with your walking on the cieling like that." He then kisses her finger in front of his helm.

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn will wait until there is more room on the other side of the pit before crossing on the rope after deciding that it wasn't worth using a spell to get across.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP32/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

Jillian moves forward and dutifully checks the door for the possibility of a trap. Should she find one, she will then try to disarm it. Should she find none, she will step aside with a nod.

Scotley

Hero
No trap on the door, but once opened there is yet another pit beyond. Past the pit the passage continues on 30' before turning right.

Remove ads