• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm all for it, provided that we have enough fighters to use and still make it all they way through this dungeon, which I seriously doubt.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

Garagos steps (carefully!!) forward and looks into the pit. How big it is and if it is spiked etc.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The pit is a perfect cube 10' on each side with only smooth stone below. The passage continues west another 10' beyond the pit and ends in another door.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

OOC: I guess there's not enough room to ease around the pit by hugging the wall, is there? That would just make it too easy....

IC: "Ok, so who has a brilliant idea about how we get around this pit to get to yon door?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Dan't know. The pit isn't spike' or anythin'. Someone should check the bottom for secret doors."

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"what if the bottom is a trap as well?" he pulls out a copper coin and shows to all befre throwing down the pit.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Ahh, Harrison, but what if the trap requires more than the weight of a coin to activate??"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ah, Yes. I do realize that. However, I do not have a sack of rocks to toss down and even though you would do nicely, You brought me back from the after life and I feel that You have done me good in that. So I would wish no harm to you."

Remove ads