Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Well I thank you for your gracious, but cantankerous, forbearance, oh noble and crotchety warrior!" :p

Scotley

Hero
Various tests you can perform from here suggest that the bottom of the pit is a normal solid floor. There is another door just a short distance beyond that is also stuck...

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle "Grubeater" Granitetop

Grackle spends this whole time picking at his toes and fingernails, then looking for bugs and prying them out of cracks and other hiding places for munching. He's long since lost interest in what the others are staring at and talking about, and the gnome eventually runs out of little distractions to keep him busy.

He gets up and goes over to Logan, tugging on his armored pantsleg and asking "What'cha dooin'? There's nuthin' fun left over here. Didja find more shinies, or somethin' ooogly t'blow up?" Grackle seems completely oblivious of what the rest of the group has been doing.

[sblock=ooc]Just haven't seen anything lately that really seemed like a good jumping-in point for Grackle to do something useful and/or silly. He has low wisdom, his attention span is short..... :heh: [/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
"So there aint no traps over on that side of the pit are there?"

- if there arent -

Ballista will fasten a piton into the wall on this side, and then tie a rope to it and walk on the wall to the other side where she will fasten it with another piton. "Now just hold the rope, and one at a time, walk across like I did."

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"I hope this is some kind of joke. Look at me and the others" (pointing at Logan and Harrison)

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Walk accross, on the wall?"

*looks to Garagos woth a look of consternation oonhis face*

Harrison will try to cross with a hand over hand method accross the rope.

Scotley

Hero
Ballista finds no traps on the other side of the pit, just another stuck door. Her rope bridge works great for Harrison, but it is gonna get mighty crowded in the 10' by 10' space if everyone crosses before you open the door.

renau1g

First Post
Fin waits and will watch their backs while they're at this particularly vulnerable junction, sticking to the shadows if he can.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric

He gets up and goes over to Logan, tugging on his armored pantsleg and asking "What'cha dooin'? There's nuthin' fun left over here. Didja find more shinies, or somethin' ooogly t'blow up?" Grackle seems completely oblivious of what the rest of the group has been doing.
"Look, Grackle! Funsies! Betcha can't walk across that rope!" :p

Logan hangs back with the other 'fraidy cats. He ain't-a-fixin' ta scoot out on that rope!

Remove ads