Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Grackle follows the others, worried, and then sees the murals. .... Eventually, he actually pays attention to the content, and asks "Izzat what killed shiny-armor-man? Did we get silvery thing from it? If we did, is it shiny?"

uh, that foue armed gargoyle had something? and , as grackle just asked, was it 'silver and shiney'?

Zorn studies the figures and the spheres trying to make some sense of it all.

Just once it would be nice if someone would just say here is the treasure, spend wisely. Is that too much to ask? At this point I would settle for a simple sign telling us how to open the damn door.

It would be nice Zorn, but yes, that would be too much to ask from an evil person buries like here

With cocked eyebrow, Ballista smirks at the dwarf. "Its not like its a giant spiked door stumpy, but just a misty gateway. We're trying to figure out if the colors of the crystals correspond to what type of beasty is on the other side so we might be a little better prepared next time...and maybe none of us will die."

I second the idea of no one else dieing. it was nice to visit valhaala, but now is not the time to be there.

so jillian, has there been any gold spots on any arches?

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

OOC: Yes, now I remember noticing the collar when the encounter began. We'd best sock that little trinket away somewhere secure!

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan will check the corpse of the gargantuan foe, and see whether the collar is still around its neck. If so, he will retrieve it and stow it safely after showing it to the group and marveling about its workmanship.

G

Guest 11456

OOC - Ballista secured the nonmagical trinket away while she was securing the fighters body.

OOC: Actually... In reviewing that part of the text, only Logan ever examined the necklace. He was the one that found the slip of paper and judged that the 10 gems were diamonds worth 1000 gp each. Then the banter turned to injuries and the necklace was forgotten.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP32/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

"So Jillian, has there been any gold spots on any arches?"

Jillian shakes her head. "Nope! But there is this nice gold sphere held by this naga." She then procedes to examine the naga more closely both with her eyes and like any good rogue with her hands. Once she has done a good search for traps, she prods the painting with her fingers.

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle looks at the murals just a bit more before saying "So is we finding more shiny-color-things like in the pic'chur? Where where where!?!!? An' c'n I look at shiny-silver-thing?? Can I, can I?!?!" He smiles big and jumps up and down, clapping his hands a little. Drool flies a bit as he hops around.

(OOC: Are we in the same room as the weasel ran into?)

Leif

Adventurer

Seeing the obvious desire in Ballista's eyes, Logan inspects the necklace again, and hands it to Ballista. "Here. Put that somewhere for safekeeping, would you, lass?" ;)

Remove ads