Forked Thread: Why the beer hate? (Forked Thread: What are the no-goes...)

What is your view about drinking during a game?

• I don't have problems with drinking during a game and I live in the US.

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • I don't have problems with drinking during a game and I don't live in the US.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I have problems with drinking during a game and I live in the US.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I have problems with drinking during a game and I don't live in the US.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I'm too drunk to vote right now.

Votes: 2 2.1%

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Not to nit-pick the poll, but I feel like there should be a "It hasn't come up" or "Not opposed, but not something I'd be likely to do" answer...
Yes, but come on... this poll isn't terribly serious. On one side it lumps all Americans together, despite the fact that the US is a country with over 300 million people and a huge diversity of cultures and religions and on the other side we have the entire world, with almost 7 billions inhabitants...

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Nikosandros said:
Yes, but come on... this poll isn't terribly serious. On one side it lumps all Americans together, despite the fact that the US is a country with over 300 million people and a huge diversity of cultures and religions and on the other side we have the entire world, with almost 7 billions inhabitants...

Yes, but those 7 billion people are all foreigners. Surely they're all the same!

And those 300 million people must be all just like me, or else they're immigrants, which is just a foreigner who wants to take my job. :uhoh:

:lol:

FYI: Dungeons and Drunks isn't very much fun, but I don't give a flying gazebo what you put in your body as long as you're still alert and ready to pony up to the game. I don't drink while gaming, but I'm not a huge casual beer chugger. I also don't get high, but either one has happened before at games I've been at or run. It's gotten out of hand once or twice, but those are more problems with the people than problems with the general philosophy.

Remove ads