• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Comics Reprinted/Rereleased

samursus

Explorer
I don't know if this is news, but I couldn't find anything in the site about it. Stumbled across this on Indigo.ca.

chapters.indigo.ca: Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms Classics Volume 1: Jeff Grubb, Rags Morales: Books

Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms Classics Volume 1
by Jeff Grubb
Contribution by: Rags Morales
IDW Publishing | March 1, 2011 | Trade Paperback
The classic DC Comics Forgotten Realms series returns to print for the first time! This action-packed volume collects the first eight issues of the fan-favorite series by writer Jeff Grubb and artist Rags Morales.

Kind of interesting timing to be bringing back old IP.

Dire Bare

Legend
I found it on Amazon (US):

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Forgotten-Realms-Classics/dp/1600108636/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1295602444&sr=8-4"]Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms Classics Volume 1[/ame]

I also found this!!!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Classics-Dan-Mishkin/dp/1600108954/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295602444&sr=8-1"]Dungeons & Dragons Classics Volume 1[/ame]

kitsune9

Adventurer
This is really cool. I liked the storyline issues that had the goofy centaur paladin where him and the dwarf blundered into the Maxim (correct name?) the Beholder's lair.

The adventures of the Halruaan mage were okay, but didn't like the story of the halfling addiction to cheeeeese (thought that was kind of wierd).

There were Dragonlance comics that I liked too that involved the minotaur nation (can't remember the story line though) and I thought the cover art for those comics were fairly decent.

Ajax1979

First Post
Wow. I'm sold. I never thought this series would be collected. Rags Morales really went on to do some great things.

Wish this had come out a few years ago. Vartan and Omen have made several cameos in my current FR campaign.

With that page count it should take three volumes to finish the series. Hopefully it's popular enough for that to happen.

Remove ads