• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] Silver Marches IC

Yellow Sign

Explorer
After watching the strange cloaked figure quickly leave, Soveliss will turn to the other new recruits and give a deep and florished bow.

Greetings! I am Soveliss Nailo, a jack of all trades and master of none! Since we seems we will be companions for at least the next few days why don't we go have a bite to eat and warm ourselves by the tavern's fireplace. The first round of ales are on me." he says with a grin.

Xiryc

First Post
"Auvandell, at last!"

Laszlo Pendrington never told Pendrin how boring travelling could be. After some quick conversations with some people on the road, he heard about a caravan in town. He was thrilled to have an opportunity to get out of the weather. Not that he wasn't excited about experiencing the rigors of travel, mind you. His father taught him much of the dangers he would face, should he ever be inclined to leave home.

Pendrin made his way to the building that was set up to house the caravan, while they prepared to move on. He hoped he wasn't too late to join them.

Thanee

First Post
As Pendrin enters the building, he slips by a group of five humans and elves, that are talking, obviously introducing each other and he overhears something with a tavern as well.

Another group is in the back of the stable-like building, tending horses and preparing equipment. Two of those are facing the group, a dwarf and a human, the latter of them now turns to the gnome.

“Welcome, stranger. I'm Zacharias Flynn, the master of this caravan and this here is Thorgar Stonefist. You are looking for a job? I hired these gentlemen already, we'll set out for Sundabar tomorrow morning. Payment as a guard is three gold pieces per day, with five in advance and the rest upon our arrival in Sundabar, which will take about four to five days. If you want to join us, you're surely welcome as well!”

Xiryc

First Post
"Hmm......Sundabar sounds like fun. You can count me in! Pendrin Pendrington's my name, the finest adventurer you've never heard of!"

Pendrin finds a spot within the group, hoping to get to know his new allies.

WhatKu

First Post
Nodding his head at the others, Cade pulls his gloves on. "See you all in the morning then. Tyr guide your steps." Stepping out into the swirling snow, Cade smiles. They don't seem so bad. A few might be a little to... "moraly loose", but it will do.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Faedalar in turn inclines his head, wishing Cade a good evening. "I, too, should be retiring for the night, after my devotions to nature, of course. I think that the warmth of an inn shall be a welcome change from sleeping in the outdoors."

Thanee

First Post
While some of you spend the evening in the tavern to chat, while enjoying a nice, warm meal and strong ale, the others go to their rooms early to rest from their exhausting travels.

Soon the night falls over Auvandell and the snowy streets are covered in silence...

Thanee

First Post
Day 2 of Hammer, 1372 DR

At the following morning, you all awake well rested and prepare for the day. Looking outside, you notice that it must have been snowing during the night. The sky is clear, like yesterday, a good day to set out.

The breakfast is served right after sunrise and nicely finishes a comfortable and pleasant night at the tavern. You almost feel like staying within the cozy warmth of the tavern's walls, but there are other matters to attend, so you wrap yourself into the warmer clothes and get on the way to the caravan to meet up with them at the appointed time.

When you get outside, the chilling cold reminds you of the current season. The town is already busy at this time, townsfolk working to free the streets from the snow or carrying goods from one place to another. Some greet you friendly while they pass by, others seem too busy with themselves to do so.

Serpenteye

First Post
After finishing a his breakfast in the solitude of his room Korosh washes up, wincing with disgusted self-pity at the sight of his face in the mirror, and puts his mask and the rest of his clothes back on. With an ironic smirk on what remains of his lips he once again studies himself in the mirror. The thick, dark grey and black robes and chalk-white mask gives him a somewhat menacing, slightly ridiculous appearance. He snorts in dark mirth, adjusts his coat slightly and pulls the cowl deeper over his face. After picking up the rest of his gear he walks downstairs and approaches the innkeeper to pay for his stay. When the appointed time is near he heads for the caravan.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads