[FR] The Speaker in Dreams

Shenanigans

First Post
As he wanders the fair grounds, Daku notices a merchant from Chult selling the finest exports from that faraway land, including hardwoods. Enough wood to make a good decorive club costs roughly 150 gold peices from this merchant, though there are a few other merchants who might have what you are looking for.

All merchants can be haggaled with a diplomacy check.

cdsaint

First Post
Daku

While this wood is dificult to come by, the grain is flawed here. There is also a knot here, and the shape of the piece isn't quite what I'm looking for...

http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Daku#112638

OOC: Wow, even with virtual dice my rolls stay true to form.

Daku knows when he is beaten, and forks over the 15pp for the wood with as much grace as he can muster, tucking the block of wood into his pack.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Alexi

Alexi really likes some of the wares she is seeing, but a quick check of her purse reminds her, that she can't afford much currently.

“I really need to earn some coins to afford any of these,” she says to Daku. “Any idea, where to start?”

cdsaint

First Post
Daku

I do not know where we might earn some money. I suppose we might be able to find something profitable to do here, but I'm not sure what.

Daku looks around nervously

I'm afraid that the crowded noisy conditions here have addled my wits. I even managed to offend the merchant back at that stall.Perhaps we can find somewhere less crowded where I can regain my composure.

Remove ads