• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Frog God Games] Borderland Provinces Kickstarter Launched

silverhair2048

First Post
There are 18 days left and just under $4200 to reach the goal of $45,000. The stretch goals are nice, and The Blight KS in December sounds exciting, but we need to clear this one first.

silverhair2048

First Post
Others have wondered about the high goal on this KS. Here is Matt's answer as posted in the comments section:

"The funding goal on this one was necessarily high because with 3 editions of 2 books, there are 6 hardcovers to print."

Charles Wright

First Post
We've met our funding and now get into the interesting part - Stretch Goals!

Borderland Provinces focuses on a key area about the size of Europe where many of the larger Frog God Games adventures take place (Rappan Athuk, Lost City of Barakus, Cults of the Sundered Kingdoms) and ties them together. It is a dark medieval fantasy realm filled to bursting with adventure, but still has plenty of room for you to insert your own adventures.

We are also publishing three SEPARATE versions for Pathfinder RPG, Fifth Edition, and Swords & Wizardry so you can pick your poison (or poisons)!

Azgulor

Adventurer
Backed! I've been waiting for one like this for a while. I love FGG's adventures but I've always been intrigued by your world-building. Can't wait for this one!

(Pathfinder all the way, baby!)

Remove ads